Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the new CGDevTools support channel
Hi guys,

Starting October 1, 2024, this will be the new support forum for users of the CGDevTools package.

If you haven't heard yet, Atozed is taking over the development and support of CGDevTools component set. Here's the official announcement:

https://www.atozed.com/forums/thread-4571.html

Enjoy!  Big Grin
Congratulations Alexandre and AtoZed!

This is indeed good news!
Just great.
Great news! Any timeline on when there will be a version available that is compatible with the latest IW version?
Hi magosk,

You can expect a new version compatible with the latest IW version in 2 weeks approximately.

I discussed our initial roadmap in our Telegram channel. This is our initial idea (nothing here is set in stone):

- Update CGDevTools to be compatible with current version of IW and *always* keep it that way.
- Whenever a new IW build is released, a compatible CGDevTools build will follow.
- Dropping support to discontinued versions of IW (12 and 14). It's not feasible to keep a single CGDevTools codebase compatible with 3 IW versions that work and behave differently (although IW 15 is 99% backwards compatible).
- Update CGDevTools to the same jQuery version that IW uses. This will require updating several controls. Some may have to be discontinued or replaced, but this is still undecided.

Please feel free to send any questions you may have. I'm glad to answer them the best I can.

Cheers,
Great news, congratulations !
Francesco Sgaravatti
Thank you so much! looking forward to upgrading to a newer version soon.  I am currently stuck on Delphi 10.2, not upgrading to newer Delphi for a least another 18 months.