Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,327
» Latest member: Josie_Marry
» Forum threads: 2,426
» Forum posts: 11,373

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 855 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 844 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yandex, Josie_Marry, mm88todaycom, phimchieuraporg, tabmetoscgoo1983, theprinceevents

Latest Threads
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 427
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 486
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 707
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 909
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 376
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,641
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 546
How to terminate HTTP Thr...
Forum: Indy
Last Post: rlebeau
08-14-2026, 08:01 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,309

 
  Azure Load Balancer
Posted by: zsleo - 01-11-2021, 07:21 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Happy New Year to one and all.

I am using the Azure load balance with two servers on the private lan and a single public address. For the purpose of testing I have one of the IIS Servers disabled.

The same IW 15.2.21 64 bit app is installed on each server.

The public domain name is resolving correctly but I am getting the following error when called from a public internet browser:
===
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.
===

I have an private lan domain name that resolves correctly and displays the login page correctly when called by both private IP and private domain name.

Both the Azure load balancer and the private lan DSN server point to the same IP and Port.

The IW application loads (starts) when called from the public internet but displays the above error.  The IIS trace logs show that it is returning a 404 when called from the Azure load balancer.

I will appreciate any and all help - particularly from anyone who have successfully deployed this scenario.  Smile

Kind regards

Print this item

  Running javascript on a timer
Posted by: Сергей Александрович - 01-10-2021, 02:05 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

The program monitors the update of information on a timer. If there is an update, you need to run javascript. But how?

Print this item

  Managing text Color in IWDBGrid
Posted by: Сергей Александрович - 01-09-2021, 04:36 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Below is the procedure for processing the onRendercell event of the dgMessage component (TIWDBGrid). 
Problem: 
ACell.BGColor     := clWebLIGHTBLUE - works, 
ACell.Font.Color  := clWebGreen; does not work. 

The background color changes, but the text color does not change.

procedure TfmVmMain.dgMessageRenderCell(ACell: TIWGridCell; const ARow,
  AColumn: Integer);
begin
  with dmVM do
  begin
      case dmVM.mtMessage.FieldByName('TYPE_REC').AsInteger of dmVM.mtMessage.Fieldbyname ('TYPE_REC').AsInteger of
      0 : ACell.Font.Color  := clWebBLACK;
      1 : ACell.Font.Color  := clWebNavy;       // TextFont.Цвет: = clWebNavy; / / текст
      2 : ACell.Font.Color  := clWebGreen;      // Header 1Font.Цвет := clWebGreen; / / Заголовок 1
      3 : ACell.Font.Color  := clWebMaroon;    // Header 2Font.Color := clWebMaroon; / / Заголовок 2
      end;

    if dgMessage.RowIsCurrent then
    begin
      mCurrentMID      := mtMessage.FieldByName('MID').AsString;
      ACell.BGColor    := clWebLIGHTBLUE;//clWebWHITE;
    end else begin
      ACell.BGColor    := clWebGAINSBORO;// clMoneyGreen;// clWebWHITE;
    end;
  end;
end;

Tell me what is wrong?

Print this item

  Make TIWImage transparent
Posted by: KristofVR - 01-09-2021, 04:35 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

How can I make a TIWimage transparent ? 

I have tried loading a BMP image as 'picture', and I have set the property 'Transparentcolor' to clWebWHITE.

I would now expect that all white areas in the BMP become transparent, but this does not happen.

Print this item

  Iwimage / iwImage.picture
Posted by: bhainak - 01-08-2021, 03:15 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

do you know why in delphi 10.4 sidney and intraweb 15.2.21 i can't clic on Iwimage picture ?   in delphi 10.3.3 and intrweb 15.2.21 it is ok do you know why ans do you know how i have to do this ?

Thank's

Print this item

  intraweb http application and https on same machine
Posted by: bhainak - 01-08-2021, 12:44 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

hello I have 3 intraweb applications in http on a windows server, one on port 8888, one on port 8898 and one on port 8895.
The 3 work very well simultaneously. But since yesterday I switched the one to 8888 on port 8080 and SSL (port443 in https). 
This application works well by control the other 2 do not launch at all, no error message, nothing, I do not understand at all why, someone would have an explanation and especially a solution

Print this item

  TIWDBGrid events on a mobile device
Posted by: Сергей Александрович - 01-08-2021, 10:00 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

What event occurs when you move your finger up and down on TIWDbGrid on a mobile device?

I will explain the essence of the problem in a little more detail. On the screen of the mobile device displays a IWDbGrid with multiple rows. If the user scrolls the screen and "rests" at the beginning of the file, then you need to insert additional lines in the file. To do this, I need to somehow define this event. The question is HOW?

Print this item

  OpenSSL 1.1 Support
Posted by: Airmech - 01-07-2021, 11:26 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (10)

Hi Guys,

What is the state of play with Indy supporting OpenSSL version 1.1?
I know Remy was working on it and said it would take time, but can we expect it anytime soon?

Thanks

Trevor

Print this item

  Your opinion about the project
Posted by: Сергей Александрович - 01-05-2021, 03:25 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

It's been a year since I met IntraWeb. I am very happy with the system. During this year, I wrote several applications. I am very interested in the opinion of people who have more experience in using IntraWeb about my work. In this regard, I ask you to express your critical comments about the implementation of the "Theater Ticket Booking System", located at the link http:\\stk-b.ru:21401 This is a really working system, so after a trial booking of a place, please cancel the reservation. (If this is not done, the reservation will be canceled automatically after 24 hours, but at this time the reserved seats will not be available to real customers).  I am grateful in advance to those who will write reviews about this project.

Print this item

  Tracking cookies
Posted by: gerritschurer - 01-04-2021, 09:45 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

Hi Alexandre,

Finally I upgraded a very old application from Delphi 2010 to Sydney. Of course the Intraweb version changed accordingly. 

I noticed (and Haproxy did) the session tracking cookie IW_CustomTrackID has changed in something else (referencing the application). Is it possible to add (globally) an extra sessionrelated cookie by the name IW_CustomTrackID ? 

best regards,
Gerrit

Print this item