Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,283
» Latest member: sanctuaryecohero
» Forum threads: 2,426
» Forum posts: 11,373

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 762 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 755 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, amcsolution, sanctuaryecohero, suryahub, vapesloveniacom

Latest Threads
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 426
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 486
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 707
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 414
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 908
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 376
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,640
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 545
How to terminate HTTP Thr...
Forum: Indy
Last Post: rlebeau
08-14-2026, 08:01 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,308

 
  Form clearing of first submit
Posted by: rhowitt - 02-08-2021, 08:53 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

I am using Intraweb 15.1.X with Delphi XE10.4

Currently the Intraweb application is in stand-alone mode.

The web app has three pages currently  : A log-on page with username and password, a main page that is displayed after a successful log-on and a "request reset password" page.
On the log-on page there is a HTMLLabel ( "Forgot Password" ) that when clicked runs the following code:

  TIWFforgotPassword.Create(WebApplication).Show;

On the TIWForogtPassword form is an TIWedit and a TIWButton.  The IWButton has an OnClick function associated with it.

When I fill in the IWEdit and click the IWButton the first time after the window is shown, the TIWedit is cleared and the OnClick function is not called.
If I immediately fill in the IWedit and click the IWButton, again, the onClick function is executed.  (  I have set a break point in the OnClick function so I know when it runs ).

Why is it taking two presses of the TIWbutton for the data to be submitted to the OnClick function?

THank you.

Rick Howitt

Print this item

  How to solve a problem with unable to load openSLL library under Windows 10
Posted by: ZGabrovski@gmail.com - 02-07-2021, 09:31 PM - Forum: Indy - Replies (2)

Guys, I had exactly the same problem today with loading of open SSL libraries in my brand new Windows 10 laptop, as described here:

https://en.delphipraxis.net/topic/2461-c...l-library/


I took the same executable and the same dll libraries (ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll) from my old Windows 7 computer, but I received dll handle =0 and LastError returns 193 (Bad exe format bla bla).
I spent 2 hours to check if dll is 64 bits ot 32 bits and finally I did dumpbin (from Visual Studio community) to libeay32.dll and was surprices that libeay32.dll expects some other dll's

Code:
Dump of file c:\DSServer\libeay32.dll

File Type: DLL

  Image has the following dependencies:

    WS2_32.dll
    GDI32.dll
    ADVAPI32.dll
    USER32.dll
    MSVCR120.dll
    KERNEL32.dll

  Summary

       41000 .data
       13000 .pdata
       7C000 .rdata
        5000 .reloc
        1000 .rsrc
      130000 .text

and MSVCR120.dll is not available on my new computer. Just copy the file inside my app folder and - voala - it works!

Print this item

  IWTimer and CGDEVTOOLS
Posted by: ozelaya - 02-07-2021, 03:30 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi,

I'm using CGDEVTOOLS components. I have IWTimer component on a frame, when the Interval is reached I get a "Callback method not found: undefinded" error message.

I have a breakpoint on the OnTimer(I have tested also with OnAsyncTimer) but the program execution doesnt execute the event code.

Any hints? I'm using IW 15.2.21.

Thanks in advance,

Omar Zelaya

Print this item

  Indy Whois client Delphi 10.3.3
Posted by: Mohammed - 02-06-2021, 02:29 PM - Forum: Indy - Replies (1)

Hello
how can I get the expiry date of a domain name using IdWhois ?
I don't want to get the full whois data but only the expiry date
Best regards

Print this item

  Sending and receiving Arabic over HTTP with indy
Posted by: Ahmed Sayed - 02-05-2021, 11:36 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (1)

Hi, I am sending json data from TIdHTTP to TIdHttpServer that contains arabic letters. But all the letters are received like this ???????????

The json text is in a memo so I convert it to stream using this function "WriteStringToStream" with "IndyTextEncoding_UTF8" encoding and yet the result is always bad. I even tested this using POSTMAN instead of TIdHTTP. What is the correct way to convert text with arabic letters to and from TStream using C++ builder Berlin?

Thanks

Print this item

  Indy 10 for 2007
Posted by: TBlomqvist - 02-02-2021, 03:08 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (5)

Hi. I am trying to find and download the latest version of Indy 10 that is compatible with Delphi 2007. I have tried https://www.indyproject.org/download/v10 but the links doesn't work for me. Any other suggestions on where to find it?

Print this item

  Fix to eliminate iconv for android (and other unix-es)
Posted by: ZGabrovski@gmail.com - 01-29-2021, 09:07 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (21)

I had a serious problem with iconv encoding library on Android 10 application developed with LAMW and Indy.
I received SIGEGV Exception with backtrace:

...
01-28 16:05:24.303  2648  2648 F DEBUG   : signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 0x0
01-28 16:05:24.303  2648  2648 F DEBUG   : Cause: null pointer dereference
01-28 16:05:24.303  2648  2648 F DEBUG   :     r0  e9595fb4  r1  00000000  r2  00000000  r3  00000000
01-28 16:05:24.303  2648  2648 F DEBUG   :     r4  e9595f80  r5  ecc07048  r6  ed0fb200  r7  ed0fb200
01-28 16:05:24.303  2648  2648 F DEBUG   :     r8  c4e2efe8  r9  ed0f3160  r10 c4e093bc  r11 c38b871c
01-28 16:05:24.303  2648  2648 F DEBUG   :     ip  c38b86bc  sp  c38b8600  lr  c4d8b850  pc  efe3a950
01-28 16:05:24.309  2648  2648 F DEBUG   : 
01-28 16:05:24.309  2648  2648 F DEBUG   : backtrace:
01-28 16:05:24.309  2648  2648 F DEBUG   :       #00 pc 00066950  /apex/com.android.runtime/lib/bionic/libc.so (iconv+36) (BuildId: dcf0e174e93e33d22f35a631ba9c0de5)
01-28 16:05:24.309  2648  2648 F DEBUG   :       #01 pc 0010284c  /data/app/org.teamlooktools.teamlookmobile-s_uRfmpjft4VcskmjhvlvQ==/lib/arm/libcontrols.so (BuildId: d24f8df194618599d7a0a2d459ad6f929a806d9b)


I recompile the libiconv.so library, but the problem still exists.
On Android 8-9 everything is OK.
So, I took a decision to try to eliminate  libiconv dependancy form indy code.

Please, find attached here the changes 

In short: I made a change in Idcompilerdefines with which in case of compilation for android under FPC I define USE_LCONVENC . In Idglobals.pas instead of iconv I use unit lconvencoding.

in a method 

Code:
unction DoIconvBytesToChars(const ACharset: string; const ABytes: PByte; AByteCount: Integer;
  AChars: PWideChar; ACharCount: Integer; AMaxCharSize: Integer; ACharsIsTemp: Boolean): Integer;   
I do conversion in new way using lconvencoding:

Code:
{$IFDEF USE_LCONVENC}
  AData :=  StrPas( pChar( ABytes ));
  OutP := UTF8Decode( ConvertEncodingToUTF8( AData, ACharSet, Done ) );
  Result := 0;
  if not Done then
     OutP := AData;
  fStr := Copy(OutP,1, ACharCount);
  Len := length( fStr );
  Move(fStr[1], AChars^, Len*sizeof(WideChar));
  Result := Length( OutP );
  {$ENDIF}        

the similar in other method
Code:
function DoIconvCharsToBytes(const ACharset: string; AChars: PIdWideChar; ACharCount: Integer;
  ABytes: PByte; AByteCount: Integer; ABytesIsTemp: Boolean): Integer;  


I use:

Code:
  {$IFDEF USE_LCONVENC}
  AData :=  AChars;

  OutP := ConvertEncodingFromUTF8( AData, ACharSet, Done );
  Result := 0;

  if Done then begin
    Result := Length( OutP );
    Move( Outp[ 1 ], ABytes^, AByteCount );
    end
  else
    begin
    Result := Length( AData );
    Move( AData[ 1 ], ABytes^, AByteCount );
    end;

  {$ENDIF}  

instead of iconv.

PLease, may I kindly ask you who wants to test if everything is OK?

Edit: Now it works fine for my application. I update the files attached.
The problem under Android 10 disappear.



Attached Files
.zip   FixedUnits.zip (Size: 73.86 KB / Downloads: 4)
Print this item

  Session Timeout in IW 15.1.19
Posted by: davidmcevoy@outlook.com - 01-26-2021, 09:49 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Hi, I am having issues with getting the timeout to function properly.

I have set a basic new application, set the timeout to one minute and I have IWSessionTimeOut.html in the templates directory.

I find that if you try and interact with the app immediately after the timeout has expired the page is shown correctly.  However if you leave it for a couple of minutes later than that, I am getting the standard IW exception message Session not found rather than my timeout html.

Is this a bug in IW or is there something else I should be doing as it is not obvious to me.

Thanks in advance.
David

Print this item

Big Grin BootStrap 4 Dialogs Broken...
Posted by: ShaneStump - 01-23-2021, 05:05 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

Howdy Alexandre!

As I have mentioned before, when you introduced  the RenderAsyncEnabled feature, it broke my IW apps (after I just got them working from the previous breaks  Big Grin).

Any how, I finally have some free time, I installed the latest IW, and my IWBS4 dialogs based on Loren Szendre Moab dialog components are broken.

I have  a general Message Dialog class I wrote based on it and I am going to put together an example tomorrow with it broken.

Before I do that and if you see this message and answer, it there something you changed that would have broken the Moab code? I have RenderAyncEnabled = False in ServerController and the TIWForms.

Thanks in advance,

Shane

Print this item

  javascript in a template HTML
Posted by: bhainak - 01-20-2021, 07:42 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hello in my application, i  am using a template file to with th IWTemplateProcessorHTML1 component. 
In this template i have a little Javascript to know the type of device ( iphone, PC ....etc)
when i open th Html file inChrom ,it is ok the test is ok and my variables are appaering in Chrome.

But in my application nothin , the application is launching but nothing ara display en the screen.

We can't make java script in a template.

So, if it is my problem,  how can i do to make javascript in my program, where , and how can i retrieve the result of the javascript in a delphi variable 


this is my template
<html>
  <head>
    <title></title>
  </head>

  <body>
  <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" TYPE="TEXT/JAVASCRIPT">
if( navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)
|| navigator.userAgent.match(/webOS/i)
|| navigator.userAgent.match(/Android/i)
|| navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)
|| navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)
|| navigator.userAgent.match(/BlackBerry/i)
|| navigator.userAgent.match(/Windows Phone/i)
){
document.write(' <div align="center">');
document.write('   Vente à distance<br/>');
document.write('Merci de vous loguer <br/>');
document.write('<br/>');
document.write('{%iwlabel1%}  &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{%user%}&nbsp;<br/>');
document.write('<br/>');
document.write('{%iwlabel2%}&nbsp;{%mdp%}<br/>');
document.write('<br/>');
document.write('{%valider%}&nbsp;<br/>');
 
document.write('<br/>');
document.write('{%iwlabel5%}<br/>');
document.write('{%iwlabel6%}<br/>');
document.write('{%iwlabel4%}&nbsp;&nbsp;{%nmdp1%}<br/>');
document.write('<br/>');
document.write('{%iwlabel3%}&nbsp;{%nmdp2%}<br/>');
document.write('{%changermdp%}&nbsp;<br/>');
document.write('{%iwimage2%}<br/>');
document.write('{%iwimage1%}<br/>');
document.write('{%iwlabel9%}<br/>');
 
 
document.write('</div>');

  }
else {
   
document.write('<div align="center">')
document.write('  IPHONE{%iwlabel7%}<br/>')
    document.write('{%iwlabel8%}<br/>')
document.write('<br/>')
document.write('{%iwlabel1%}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{%user%}&nbsp;<br/>')
document.write('&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{%valider%}&nbsp;<br/>')
document.write('&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{%iwlabel2%}&nbsp;{%mdp%}&nbsp;&nbsp;{%iwimage4%}<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp<br/>')
document.write('<br/>')
document.write('<br/>')
document.write('{%iwlabel5%}<br/>')
document.write('{%iwlabel6%}<br/>')
document.write('<br/>')
document.write('&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{%iwlabel4%}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{%nmdp1%}&nbsp;&nbsp;{%iwimage5%}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>')
 
document.write('&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{%changermdp%}&nbsp;<br/>')
document.write('&nbsp;&nbsp;{%iwlabel3%}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{%nmdp2%}&nbsp;&nbsp;{%iwimage6%}<br/>')
document.write('{%iwimage2%}<br/>')
document.write('{%iwimage3%}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{%iwimage1%}{%iwimCR%}{%iwLCR%}<br/>')
document.write('{%iwlabel9%}<br/>')
document.write('{%iwlabel10%}<br/>')
document.write('{%iwbutton1%}<br/>')
document.write('<br/>')

document.write('&nbsp;&nbsp;{%chadmin%}&nbsp;&nbsp;{%mdpad%}&nbsp;&nbsp;{%btnad%}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>')

document.write('</div>');

 
}
  </SCRIPT
 
     
 
  </body>
</html>



Thank's

Print this item