Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,436
» Latest member: 566cmx
» Forum threads: 2,426
» Forum posts: 11,373

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 552 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 546 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex, 566cmx, Luck8fjpncom11

Latest Threads
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 432
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 492
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 715
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 919
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 379
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,649
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 552
How to terminate HTTP Thr...
Forum: Indy
Last Post: rlebeau
08-14-2026, 08:01 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,319

 
  Apply only a template to one component on a form
Posted by: PeterHer - 12-22-2020, 11:47 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

Hi All,

Is it possible to apply a template to just one component on a form?
Like to an IWText component:

<div id="Textelement">
  <p>some text</p>
  <ul>
    <li>Item 1</li>
    <li>Item 2</li>
    <li>Item 3</li>
  </ul>
  <p>Some text here</p>
</div>

The rest on the form should remain intact.

Print this item

  Which version to use with Delphi 10.3.1
Posted by: PeterHer - 12-21-2020, 08:02 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hi All,

Currently I have installed Intraweb 14 on my computer because I have Delphi 10.3.1 (Rio).
But I have a lot of problems running Delphi with this version. A lot of entry point @ errors will pop up.
Trying to remove them (uninstall software through Windows 10) will cause this error:
Runtime Error (at 91:259): Could not call proc.

I already tried the BundledRemovalTool, but without any effect.
Any idea how to solve this?

I tried Intraweb 15, installed through Getit Package Manager.
This will run fine, but I don't have a license for that.

What is the best method of getting Intraweb running which Delphi 10.3.1?
I am also not sure which update I will need to buy.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Print this item

  Cancel Large File Uploading in TIdHTTP
Posted by: Ahmed Sayed - 12-21-2020, 05:42 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (1)

Hi,
What is the correct way to cancel file uploads using TIdHTTP.Post I believe FTP has Abort function but not HTTP.

I have the http request in side a thread syncing with UI normally But when I try to call Disconnect function in the middle of the upload I get this error: "Socket Error #10038 socket operation on non-socket". 
When I use the request in a thread as i said the error does not show up. But when I use in the main thread with Antifreeze component on form the error shows up. How can I close the connection without causing any errors on client or server (As I develop both).

I also tried IOHandler.CloseGracefully but also caused a message to be shown that connection is closed gracefully.

Is there a silent way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Print this item

  TIWPaintBox
Posted by: JimCater - 12-20-2020, 07:09 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Any image that I create and a TIWPaintBox seems to be clipped at 1000 pixels horizontally. I have checked that clipping is not enabled on the containing component. Can anyone tell me why this may be?

Print this item

  Unable to run basic IntraWeb 15.2.21 exe with RadStudio 10.3
Posted by: Mischa - 12-20-2020, 01:58 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

I have installed IntraWeb 15.2.21 after using the removal tool and ensuring all existing IntraWeb files had been removed.
I then created a basic EXE with a blank form using the default options in the wizard.
On executing I get an exception (see attachment) on "TIWStartHSys::Execute(true);"



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  IntraWeb 15 Will not install in RadStudio 10.4 (Sydney)
Posted by: Mischa - 12-20-2020, 01:48 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

I am trying to install IntraWeb 15.2.2.1 into RadStudio 10.4 (Sydney), but it will not install. I have installed "update 1"
It will install into RadStudio 10.3, but gives me other problems which I will post in another thread.
In all instances I have used the remove tool, as well as ensured that all previous IntraWeb files have been removed, and even restarted my system.

Print this item

  TIdUDPServer connected clients
Posted by: _b-har - 12-19-2020, 05:52 PM - Forum: Indy - Replies (1)

Hello; is it possible to determine the clients currently connected to a TIdUDPServer?  I can do this with the TCP server, but have not found a way to do it with the UDP server.  Thank you.

Print this item

Exclamation Testing Github Discussions
Posted by: kudzu - 12-18-2020, 05:28 PM - Forum: COSMOS - No Replies

Most users by far have been using our chat and not the forums. The forums show very little activity while our chat room is lively almost every day.

Github has also created a new feature called discussions. We are moving to there for now to try it out. In the short term we will leave these forums open until we test the discussions for a while until we make a final decision.

Check the new forum area out over here:
https://github.com/CosmosOS/Cosmos/discussions/

Print this item

  TIWFileUploader Event
Posted by: matija - 12-18-2020, 06:16 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (6)

Why not work (start) TIWFileUploader event OnAsyncUploadCompleted in IW15.2.20 with delphi XE12? Invalid file!

Identical code work in IW14.13 with Delphi XE8.

Print this item

  OpenSSL 'ChangeCipherSpec' MiTM Potential Vulnerability
Posted by: pgnair - 12-17-2020, 10:26 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (15)

I am using Intraweb 14.2.1 and the OpenSSL dll libraries 1.0.2u(last modified 21/12/2019). We received below vulnerability on this quarter PT on one of the web application running as standalone. How can resolve this issue please?


[The OpenSSL service on the remote host is potentially vulnerable to aman-in-the-middle (MiTM) attack based on its response to twoconsecutive 'ChangeCipherSpec' messages during the incorrect phase ofan SSL/TLS handshake.This flaw could allow a MiTM attacker to decrypt or forge SSL messagesby telling the service to begin encrypted communications before keymaterial has been exchanged which causes predictable keys to be usedto secure future traffic.OpenSSL 1.0.1 is known to be exploitable. OpenSSL 0.9.8 and 1.0.0 arenot known to be vulnerable; however the OpenSSL team has advised thatusers of these older versions upgrade as a precaution. This checkdetects and reports all versions of OpenSSL that are potentiallyexploitable.Note that Indusface WAS has only tested for an SSL/TLS MiTM vulnerability(CVE-2014-0224). However Indusface WAS has inferred that the OpenSSL serviceon the remote host is also affected by six additional vulnerabilitiesthat were disclosed in OpenSSL's June 5th 2014 security advisory : - An error exists in the 'ssl3_read_bytes' function that permits data to be injected into other sessions or allows denial of service attacks. Note that this issue is exploitable only if SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS is enabled. (CVE-2010-5298) - An error exists related to the implementation of the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) that allows nonce disclosure via the 'FLUSH+RELOAD' cache side-channel attack. (CVE-2014-0076) - A buffer overflow error exists related to invalid DTLS fragment handling that permits the execution of arbitrary code or allows denial of service attacks. Note that this issue only affects OpenSSL when used as a DTLS client or server. (CVE-2014-0195) - An error exists in the 'do_ssl3_write' function that permits a NULL pointer to be dereferenced which could allow denial of service attacks. Note that this issue is exploitable only if SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS is enabled. (CVE-2014-0198) - An error exists related to DTLS handshake handling that could allow denial of service attacks. Note that this issue only affects OpenSSL when used as a DTLS client. (CVE-2014-0221) - An error exists in the 'dtls1_get_message_fragment' function related to anonymous ECDH cipher suites. This could allow denial of service attacks. Note that this issue only affects OpenSSL TLS clients. (CVE-2014-3470)OpenSSL did not release individual patches for these vulnerabilitiesinstead they were all patched under a single version release. Notethat the service will remain vulnerable after patching until theservice or host is restarted.]

Print this item