Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIWDBGrid events on a mobile device
What event occurs when you move your finger up and down on TIWDbGrid on a mobile device?

I will explain the essence of the problem in a little more detail. On the screen of the mobile device displays a IWDbGrid with multiple rows. If the user scrolls the screen and "rests" at the beginning of the file, then you need to insert additional lines in the file. To do this, I need to somehow define this event. The question is HOW?
You want to add rows to the grid when it gets to the bottom of the grid, asynchronously ?
(01-21-2021, 11:37 AM)Александр Мачадо Wrote: вы хотите добавить строки в сетку, когда она доберется до нижней части сетки, асинхронно ?

ДА
(01-21-2021, 11:37 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: You want to add rows to the grid when it gets to the bottom of the grid, asynchronously ?

ДА = Yes
I apologize for the word " ДА " - this is the translator automatically translated from English back to Russian.

Now to the heart of the matter. Everything should be going a little wrong. In fact, I do not view the file first, but from the end. (this is a file of correspondence between employees) and I need to add entries from the archive file to this file at the moment when the cursor is on the topmost line and an attempt is made to move the cursor even higher (the BOF event should occur). At this point, we need to add several entries from another file to the beginning of the file that we are viewing in IWDbGrid.

In fact, I don't care if it happens at the bottom of the grid or at the top. If I can do it at the bottom, I can do it at the top. (That's why I answered your question in the affirmative.)