Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Azure deployment error with IW 15.2.63
#9
Alexandre,

Sorry I took so long to get back to this. There were other more urgent things to do Smile

I could not get http://yourserver.com/$/blank to work

I did get the Custom Content Handler to work but only after I added a browser check. (See below)

Thanks for your effort. It is very much appreciated.

Code:
procedure TIWServerController.IWServerControllerBaseBrowserCheck(aSession: TIWApplication; var rBrowser: TBrowser);
begin

  if (rBrowser is TChrome) and not rBrowser.IsSupported then
  begin
    rBrowser.Free;
    rBrowser := TChrome.Create;
  end
  else if (rBrowser is TOther)  then
  begin
    rBrowser.Free;
    rBrowser := TChrome.Create;
  end;

  if not rBrowser.IsSupported then
  begin
    rBrowser.Free;
    rBrowser := TChrome.Create;
  end;
end;
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Azure deployment error with IW 15.2.63 - by zsleo - 07-29-2022, 07:24 AM
RE: Azure deployment error with IW 15.2.63 - by zsleo - 08-09-2022, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)