Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
IntraWeb 16.1.6 is out!
#9
(10-12-2025, 09:34 PM)PaulWeem Wrote: I downloaded 16.1.6 and it reads 340 MB.
So installing wasn't a problem.

What I did notice is that, when installing on Delphi 13, I don't get the question what I want to install.
So I cannot choose which memory manager(s) I want to install.

Weird, because the file version that downloads for me is only about 20 Mb and corrupted. Can't think what causes this and it is only this version. I have previously downloaded 6.1.4 and 6.1.5, both at about 330 Mb, without problems. From an earlier post I am not the only person to experience this.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
IntraWeb 16.1.6 is out! - by Alexandre Machado - 10-02-2025, 02:02 AM
RE: IntraWeb 16.1.6 is out! - by JuergenS - 10-09-2025, 02:55 PM
RE: IntraWeb 16.1.6 is out! - by andrewc - 10-10-2025, 02:41 AM
RE: IntraWeb 16.1.6 is out! - by PaulWeem - 10-12-2025, 09:34 PM
RE: IntraWeb 16.1.6 is out! - by bruce.eglington@usask.ca - 10-13-2025, 12:22 AM
RE: IntraWeb 16.1.6 is out! - by beppe809 - 10-14-2025, 04:05 PM
RE: IntraWeb 16.1.6 is out! - by jeroen.rottink - 10-15-2025, 06:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)