Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,283
» Latest member: sanctuaryecohero
» Forum threads: 2,426
» Forum posts: 11,373

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 792 online users.
» 6 Member(s) | 783 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, amcsolution, cricbet99officialsite, febetclub, sanctuaryecohero, suwinio, vapesloveniacom

Latest Threads
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 426
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 486
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 707
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 414
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 908
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 376
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,640
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 545
How to terminate HTTP Thr...
Forum: Indy
Last Post: rlebeau
08-14-2026, 08:01 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,308

 
  Picture and checkbox in cell TIWjQDBGrid and TIWjBGrid
Posted by: mirosoft - 10-06-2020, 01:04 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

Hi!
How to show a picture in a cell? A reference to her field in the database.
How to show a checkbox in a cell? In the database, the field is of type boolean.

Print this item

  Firefox cross-site scripting issue
Posted by: joelcc - 10-05-2020, 07:41 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (11)

I have a company testing our websites and they are reporting an issue with cross-site scripting with firefox 71.0.    (Note:  I also tested this with chrome and it does not have the same problem.)

It was tested with iw 15.2.15.

Here are the steps that they gave me to reproduce the issue.

-----------

The "callback", "ajaxevent" and "ArowId" parameters found on https://server.domain.com/providers/IsPr...tion.dll//$/callback can be modified to include executable JavaScript.

Browser used for testing: Firefox/71.0

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open Proof of Concept URL in specified browser.
2. The XSS injection will run and display a popup window.

Proof of Concept:

https://server.domain.com/providers/IsPr...tion.dll//$/callback?callback=%22%3E%3Cwhscheck%3E%3cbody/onbeforescriptexecute%3dalert``%3e

Print this item

  Intraweb version and SSL support.
Posted by: Rassamaha78 - 10-05-2020, 07:43 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

I am still trying unsuccessfully to launch SSL in my Intraweb project. In some sources on this site, I saw that SSL is only supported in the Ultimate version. I want to clarify: Does SSL support in IntraWeb Standard Edition ?

Print this item

  IW15.2.18 - THX :)
Posted by: brsoft - 09-30-2020, 06:24 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi

We have installed v15.2.18. (after v15.1.22)
Very very good! (Delphi XE5)
Thanks. Smile


regards
Robert

Print this item

  Original StartParams to Restarted Session
Posted by: rogfitz - 09-29-2020, 03:12 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

Hello!

I'm a new IntraWeb user so maybe I'm asking a stupid question...

I'm using IntraWeb 15.2.17 with Delphi 10.4.1 building a stand-alone exe.

The problem I have is with sessions when they end by timeout. I then want the session to restart, this works OK, BUT I loose the initial StartParams. 
I send startparams as this when i connect to the IntraWeb server: http://127.0.0.1/$/Start?KLINIKID=/pbZUQZS2dPdQIVxRSeruQ==

KLINIKID=/pbZUQZS2dPdQIVxRSeruQ== is crutial for the session, but when it restarts I loose it.

I get KLINIKID=/pbZUQZS2dPdQIVxRSeruQ== to the session from IWServerController.OnParseParameter from the AParam parameter.

I have IWServerController.ShowStartParams = True.

Thanks for a GREAT product!

Best regards
/Roger

Print this item

  Delphi 10.4.1
Posted by: rhcarpenter - 09-29-2020, 11:53 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

Installed Delphi 10.4.1 as an upgrade to 10.2.
 
I discovered Intraweb is no longer included in Delphi.
 
I went to the AtoZed site.  It was a little confusing.  Apparently Intraweb 15 is not free but will work in 10.4.1.  Intraweb 14 is free but I found no information indicating it would run in Delphi 10.4.1.

Am I correct?  Is Intraweb 15 not free?

Will Intraweb install and run in Delphi 10.4.1?

I will appreciate your input on this issue.

Thanks,
Randall Carpenter

Print this item

  Panel borders when selecting IW 15.2.18
Posted by: Blanca80 - 09-29-2020, 07:55 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hello, we have updated to the latest intraweb version 15.2.18 and we're now finding that when we select into a region, suddenly the borders appear. Before the update, it wouldn't. Is there any way to not show the borders when user clicks above a region/panel/div? 

thank you!

Print this item

  TIWComboBoxEx
Posted by: Encina - 09-29-2020, 07:20 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Is it possible to achieve the effect of a tree drop-down selector with TIWComboBox? Just like TComboBoxEx.



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  Indy Delphi 6 Latest version
Posted by: jalin14 - 09-28-2020, 04:27 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (1)

Wich one is the latest version of Indy for Delphi 6 ?

Where can I download it ?

Thank you

Print this item

  Best method for print report
Posted by: softdev85 - 09-26-2020, 08:27 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (9)

Hello,
I would like to Known ,
what is the best way for print report i, on intraweb 15 ?

There are some third part library like,
fastreport
rave report
or other one

but what is best soluce ?

thank's a lot for your help

Best regards

Print this item