Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,457
» Latest member: fun88day1
» Forum threads: 2,426
» Forum posts: 11,373

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1059 online users.
» 6 Member(s) | 1050 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, andrewjame, luck88day1, Luck8fjpncom11, sltn88pro, sunwin1cc, xoilacvam

Latest Threads
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 435
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 494
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 716
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 920
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,653
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 552
How to terminate HTTP Thr...
Forum: Indy
Last Post: rlebeau
08-14-2026, 08:01 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,320

 
  DBLookupCombo demo question
Posted by: aimpera - 10-29-2020, 11:15 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi,
I'm very impressed from 0-code for demo DBLookupCombo (in 15 directory of Intraweb demo).

But when I put the three TIWDBLookupComboBox into a iwRegion (or into a tabControl) the magic stops working...

There is a trick for this situation?

Best Regards, Alfredo.

Print this item

  Server "connection" object/variable when disconnecting from server side
Posted by: noname007 - 10-28-2020, 10:14 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (3)

Hello,

I intend to build a TCP server able to serve lots of clients. Because of the port depletion in Windows (and for some other reasons), I use disconnect from the server side, not from the client side.

The steps are like this: client connects, client requests data, server answers with data, client requests disconnect, server disconnects.

The OnExecute in server does not process the requests, but it adds them to a queue, from which they are retrieved almost immediately by the queue processing thread, and then processed in 4 - 64 parallel task/job processing threads.

The problem I encountered is that many times (not always, but quite frequently) the "connection" object I saved from within the OnExecute (AContext.Connection) and stored into the queue is no longer the same when the task or job is retrieved from the queue. The connection object now points to a different connection, that may have been already closed. This leads to sending data to the wrong client, or using disconnected connections, or to more exceptions because the Sockets, IOHandlers and so on are already freed.

I tried to find the right connection in the Server.Contexts but the problem of course persists, because other threads are concurrently disconnecting from the server side, and until the newly found connection variable is used, it may not be the same as the one retrieved three lines of code above, or 20 milliseconds before.

How can I save from within OnExecute a persistent "connection" that can be used even seconds later, outside the OnExecute event, if the disconnections occur on the server side and not on the client side?

Thank you

Print this item

  IWDBGrid Not Populating Correctly
Posted by: nateloaf - 10-27-2020, 01:56 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

I am new to IntraWeb and thought I was making out nicely with a test application.  I have a TIWDBGrid component linked to a datasource linked to a query which displays data perfectly as long as I do not define any columns and let the grid handle itself. As soon as I define columns (which I need to do in order to make one of them a link, change titles, etc.) I get the right number of rows displaying, but NO DATA.

The attached screenshot contains two IWDBGrids.  Both have the datasource set to the same thing at run-time.  The first has two columns defined with valid field names, the second has no column definition at all.  Both display the same (correct) number of rows, but only the second one populates each row with data??



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  Application does not load after installing 15.2.18
Posted by: Rolphy Reyes - 10-26-2020, 02:18 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (6)

Hi!

After installing Intraweb 15.2.18 my application start to fail.

As soon as I start the application I get an error message, see the attachmet.



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  Setting TidSMTP
Posted by: luigisic - 10-24-2020, 05:21 PM - Forum: Indy - Replies (6)

Hello,
  I have this setting on Thunderbird for smtp account:

authentication method = Encrypted Password
connection security = SSL/TLS

What settings I do in TidSMTP to make the same settings?

Thanks

Print this item

  caption not show
Posted by: fatersoft - 10-24-2020, 05:36 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

hi
in  IWBS4Input the caption not showing
thank

Print this item

  Cant load SSL Library
Posted by: tinygoldwing - 10-23-2020, 02:55 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

Our network at work was hit with Ransomware virus and I had to reformat my PC to Windows 10Pro.  I then restored my application directories and files from our backup along with the databases for it.

The app run as a service but can start on the desktop.  Anyway when I start it I get Error: Could not load SSL library.  We do use a SSL to connect.  I thought it would come right back up and the restore.

Any ideas, I've messed with this for three days.

Thanks,

Ed

Print this item

  Size of the desktop (screen) of the client device
Posted by: Сергей Александрович - 10-22-2020, 10:54 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

how do I find out the size of the desktop (screen) of the client device?

Print this item

  Open other Page
Posted by: DL4NSC - 10-21-2020, 05:01 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hi Guys
I have some little problem

I have two forms on my test application. But I can not open the second form.
I have create a button. On click this button

Form3->Show(); not work
IWForm3->Show(); not work
TIWForm3->Show(); not work....

Can you helb me?  I work with c++Builder.

Thanks

Print this item

Information Vulnerability: HSTS Missing From HTTPS Server
Posted by: zsleo - 10-20-2020, 01:50 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

I have an application built with IW 15.8.2 that is currently undergoing PCI version 3.2.1 DSS level 1 certification and it has failed on the following:

Quote:Part 2. Vulnerability Details
Component: [web address removed]
Compliance Status: Fail
Detected Open Port: TCP port 443
CVE Number (None)
CVSSScore: 5.8
Severity Level: Medium
Vulnerability: HSTS Missing From HTTPS Server
Details Synopsis: The remote web server is not enforcing HSTS.
Impact: The remote HTTPS server is not enforcing HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS). HSTS is an optional response header
that can be configured on the server to instruct the browser to only communicate via HTTPS. The lack of HSTS allows downgrade
attacks, SSL-stripping man-in-the-middle attacks, and weakens cookie-hijacking protections. 
See also :https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6797
Data Received: The remote HTTPS server does not send the HTTP "Strict-Transport-Security" header.
Resolution: Configure the remote web server to use HSTS.


Is there an IW setting to enforce this or do I just add the custom header "Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=<expire-time>" in ServerController OnNewSession

TIA

Print this item