Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Crosstalk. I need help, please.
I'm am trying to test using a Dot net assembly version of an SDK that we currently use a COM interface.  The COM interface is going to be discontinued in the next few months so I'm wanting to use Crosstalk to rebuild our interface to the SDK.

The SDk is for the Nuance speech anywhere voice recognition system.

I am trying to import the assembly Nuance.SpeechAnywhere.dll into the user assemblies.  I get the following error.---------------------------

---------------------------
Unable to load assembly:

[ReflectionTypeLoadException]

Could not load file or assembly 'Nuance.SpeechAnywhere.SdkCore, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ab515a4ec68052d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
OK 

If I try to directly load Nuance.SpeechAnywhere.SdkCore I get the following.

System.IO.FileLoadException

Error while loading assembly.

Could not load file or assembly 'Nuance.SpeechAnywhere.SdkCore, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ab515a4ec68052d' or one of its dependencies. Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019)

OK 

Based on the only video that I could find on this, I added the mscorlib to the GAC.

I have placed the assemblies in the root folder of the project.  Do I need to register them somewhere.  Both of the files above are in the same folder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.