Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIdHTTPServer with SChannel?
I can compile 64bit DLL's also that work.

But I did see this in the readme.txt from the Index of /SSL (fulgan.com) download for 64bit drivers.

What is it that editbin calls are doing exactly / why .. reading /REBASE | Microsoft Learn  i get what its doing..
But I just don't know why or how they came up with the new base addresses... 

The DLL's i made without this, seem to work ok with a small win64 app i made to hit up HTTPS sites.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-23-2024, 03:33 AM)cpstevenc Wrote: What is it that editbin calls are doing exactly / why .. reading /REBASE | Microsoft Learn  i get what its doing..

I have no idea, sorry.

(01-23-2024, 04:51 PM)rlebeau Wrote:
(01-23-2024, 03:33 AM)cpstevenc Wrote: What is it that editbin calls are doing exactly / why .. reading /REBASE | Microsoft Learn  i get what its doing..

I have no idea, sorry.

Oh well it doesn't seem to be hurting anything.

So far 5 hours into today, on two products that needed these DLL's, all tests are passing so far I am told.

One program that needs to do FTP with TLS is working to send/recv files and talking to the Intersystems Cache Database ODBC with SSL/TLS support.

Another program that is Datasnap REST server, that needs ODBC also, is working too. Look ups, send/recv images, ect ect is all working great.

Wrote up an internal wiki page on how to compile and do everything and the Indy source to modify going forward for our other developers in the company.