Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IntraWeb 15.4.2 is out!
Hi guys,

there is a new version that I strongly recommend because it contains 2 important fixes that may affect your application:

https://www.atozed.com/2023/10/intraweb-15-4-2/

PS: Curious users that inspect the source code of new versions may notice that there are some references (compiler directives) to Free Pascal compiler (FPC). Yes, it's a reality  Big Grin

We are starting to merge the FPC-capable branch with the main branch, but for now, no Delphi code has been affected. 

Enjoy!  Big Grin
Is this a stability bug fix (important fix) or is more a cosmetic problem? I had a few days ago on one of my system more than 1300 running sessions. The sessions never runs out.

Currently again: You can see here the live data...
https://sepla1.intercongress.de/0/monitordb
Greetings
Sven
I don't think that any problem that you may have regarding to sessions not being destroyed is not releated to anything in this specific build.

I strongly suggest that you create a simple test case application, put a small timeout such as 1 minute and start a few sessions and see how it behaves. Anything you do in your application to avoid that sessions expire (e.g. setting KeepAlive = True in one or more forms)?
I install this version! Exe run look like ok. Create dll for IIS and run aplicaion then let me know

HttpExecute error: Stream version mismatch. Packet version: 7, stream version: 9

Am I doing something wrong?
Is this ASPX module or ISAPI?
(10-27-2023, 06:41 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Is this ASPX module or ISAPI?

I do not understand! It is not one and the same. How do i check this?
If your .DPR file contains something like this:

It is an ISAPI module, otherwise it is an ASPX library (which needs to be loaded by an ASPX .NET application host).
(10-28-2023, 06:48 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: If your .DPR file contains something like this:

It is an ISAPI module, otherwise it is an ASPX library (which needs to be loaded by an ASPX .NET application host).

Is that enough?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)