Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a conflict between Intraweb and some Bootstrap codes? (Priority support)
I am using Intraweb 15.3.3 with Rad Studio 10.2.3 (C++ Builder)
I copied a small Bootstrap template code to create a login page. It is on Form2 on the attached demo.
If the template is on the main form, it works fine.
But when it is loaded on a second form which is launched from the main form IWButtons are not working as expected!
How to reproduce:
1. Run the application
2. Click on the button to open the Form 2
3. Click on any button on Form 2. No action will be performed!
Only after a second click, then the IWButton action will be performed.

What is weird is that there is no JavaScript code in the template which can interfere with IWButton events.
So, what is causing this weird behaviour? A conflict between Bootstrap codes and Intraweb?

Attached Files
.zip   Project3.zip (Size: 305.61 KB / Downloads: 9)
Any update?
I cannot use any of my templates now because executeAjaxEvent() is not working on those templates!
And this is supposed to be a priority support!
>>What is weird is that there is no JavaScript code in the template which can interfere with IWButton events.
>>So, what is causing this weird behaviour? A conflict between Bootstrap codes and Intraweb?

I also use C++ Builder and tried your project.  As soon as I deleted the IWAppFormAsyncPageUnloaded event everything started working correctly.
Thanks for noticing that!
It was just a mistake! I mixed the sample I created for another thread with this one!
IWAppFormAsyncPageUnloaded event was not supposed to be there.
Even if I remove it on my side, I am still having the same issue!  And Ajax is not also still working!
I am going to check if I need to redo the test sample.

OK. I tested again my original application and IWAppFormAsyncPageUnloaded event is really the source of the problem!
As I was saying, the presence of that event in the demo was a mistake. I just forgot to remove it!
But in my original application because it was causing problems, I did not remove but I commented it.
And its happen that if the event is present, even if it is commented, it is still causing the same bug!
So, really I hope that in the next version, Atozed will fix all the bugs related to IWAppFormAsyncPageUnloaded event!
This should be fixed in latest IW 15.3.4.