Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWCheckBox
Thanks for implementing the new styles in the IWCheckBox.

However, clicking on the box has no visible effect.
Something wrong on my side?

A second point:
When using ServerController.Theme = iw-cool, the readability of the button label is very poor.

Find attached a simple test case and thanks for feedback

Attached Files
.zip   TST.zip (Size: 54.3 KB / Downloads: 6)
The way to success is always under construction ... but i see a light at the end of the tunnel  Idea Big Grin
Yes, I see what you mean regarding the checkbox. Something is preventing it from work when used as a built-in control in a grid cell. I'll have a look
Please update to IW 15.3.3. It will fix this issue: https://www.atozed.com/2023/04/intraweb-15-3-3/
(04-18-2023, 02:37 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Please update to IW 15.3.3. It will fix this issue: https://www.atozed.com/2023/04/intraweb-15-3-3/

Hi Alexandre,
thanks for the fast fix.

But there is another problem:

procedure TFormMain.IWButton2AsyncClick(Sender: TObject; EventParams: TStringList);
var
  R, C: integer;
begin
  for R := 0 to pred(IWGrid1.RowCount  ) do for C := 0 to pred(IWGrid1.ColumnCount) do begin

IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Enabled := not IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Enabled; // has no effect - also not when using Invalidate or RefreshAsyncRender 

if IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Enabled then IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Font.Style := [fsBold] else IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Font.Style := []; // this works 

end;
end;
The way to success is always under construction ... but i see a light at the end of the tunnel  Idea Big Grin
(04-18-2023, 09:09 AM)Lorbass Wrote:
(04-18-2023, 02:37 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Please update to IW 15.3.3. It will fix this issue: https://www.atozed.com/2023/04/intraweb-15-3-3/

Hi Alexandre,
thanks for the fast fix.

But there is another problem:

procedure TFormMain.IWButton2AsyncClick(Sender: TObject; EventParams: TStringList);
var
  R, C: integer;
begin
  for R := 0 to pred(IWGrid1.RowCount  ) do for C := 0 to pred(IWGrid1.ColumnCount) do begin

IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Enabled := not IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Enabled; // has no effect - also not when using Invalidate or RefreshAsyncRender 

if IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Enabled then IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Font.Style := [fsBold] else IWGrid1.Cell[R, C].Control.Font.Style := []; // this works 

end;
end;

Next problems:

AsyncClick fires but AsyncChange not

In both cases no change of the checked-property

That's also when the IWCheckBox is directly put on the form!
this is very likely to be a different, unrelated issue. I'll test and let you know
(04-18-2023, 07:59 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: this is very likely to be a different, unrelated issue. I'll test and let you know

News on this matter?
Hi Lorbass,

these issues have also been fixed. They will be included in our next update soon.

Cheers,
(04-25-2023, 08:28 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Hi Lorbass,

these issues have also been fixed. They will be included in our next update soon.

Cheers,

Hi Alexandre, that is good news. THX! Have a nice day!
(04-25-2023, 09:26 AM)Lorbass Wrote:
(04-25-2023, 08:28 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Hi Lorbass,

Cheers,

Hi Alexandre, that is good news. THX! Have a nice day!

Sorry, but the CheckBoxes still don't work correctly in version 15.3.4 when Style <> StNormal.

The symbols now change correctly, but OnChange/OnAsyncChange do not fire.

OnClick/OnAsyncClick fires, but the value of Checked doesn't change.

It doesn't matter if the CheckBoxes are generated dynamically (for use in a grid) or if they are placed directly on the form.

Please check and correct!