Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using RegisterCallBack in ISAPI project
Question 
Hello,

I am deveoping an IW app with Delphi 11.2 and IW 15.2.69.
I am using the RegisterCallBack procedure to retrieve some data in JSON format and fill a JQuery data table.
When I run the application as a standalone Intraweb application it runs fine, when I use the same code in an ISAPI project the call back respond "404 not found".
Though the browser debugger I saw the call to the ajax call back function are different between the standalon application and the ISAPI application.
How should I use the RegisterCallBack function under an ISAPI project and expect the same behaviour as the one in the standalon application?

Attached you can find the calls reported by the browser debugger.

Thank you,
Davide

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-06-2023, 04:23 PM)David1 Wrote: Hello,

I am deveoping an IW app with Delphi 11.2 and IW 15.2.69.
I am using the RegisterCallBack procedure to retrieve some data in JSON format and fill a JQuery data table.
When I run the application as a standalone Intraweb application it runs fine, when I use the same code in an ISAPI project the call back respond "404 not found".
Though the browser debugger I saw the call to the ajax call back function are different between the standalon application and the ISAPI application.
How should I use the RegisterCallBack function under an ISAPI project and expect the same behaviour as the one in the standalon application?

Attached you can find the calls reported by the browser debugger.

Thank you,
Davide

We use it with ISAPI without issues.   I think you need to look at security under IIs.   That is usually where the issue is.
Can you please show how do you register the callback method in your Delphi code?