Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indy on windows 2022 server
I am programming a rest sever in Delphi 11 It has the standard Indy 10.6.2.0 installed.  Ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll are in the same directory as the exe. When run on development machine all starts ok.
Copy exe and the dll’s to a directory on my windows 2022 server and it gives  ‘could not load ssl library’ I have set in code IdOpenSSLSetLibPath('c:\TestDLL') which I believe should not be necessary if the dlls are in the same directory still the same error. I have installed Indy directly on the server same error.
The rest server used to run ok on Microsoft server 2012 is there settings I am missing on new server?
(02-10-2023, 02:54 PM)mike.price@asterox.net Wrote: I am programming a rest sever in Delphi 11 It has the standard Indy 10.6.2.0 installed.  Ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll are in the same directory as the exe. When run on development machine all starts ok.

What version of the DLLs are you using?

(02-10-2023, 02:54 PM)mike.price@asterox.net Wrote: Copy exe and the dll’s to a directory on my windows 2022 server and it gives  ‘could not load ssl library’

After the error occurs, what does Indy's WhichFailedToLoad() function return?