Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with TIWBSTabControl since 15.2.61
Since 15.2.61 I get an EReadError exception when executing apps containing TIWBSTabControl components. Rolling back to 15.2.60 fixes the issue.

Happens in D10.4.2. Not in D11.

Error details:

[font="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exception message : Error reading IWBSTabControl1.ActiveTabFont.PxSize: Property PxSize does not exist
Depending on the error condition, it might be possible to restart the application.
Exception class : EReadError[/font]
PxSize is a new published property of TIWFont, introduced in IW 15.2.61. There is no reason to get this error unless you are linking with the old DCUs.

I suggest you check if your library path of Delphi 10.4.2 doesn't contain the path for an old IW version (possibly 15.2.60). If your design time package is a newer version (e.g. 15.2.61) but your linked DCUs are actually 16.2.60, you will certainly get this error.
(08-15-2022, 01:26 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: PxSize is a new published property of TIWFont, introduced in IW 15.2.61. There is no reason to get this error unless you are linking with the old DCUs.

I suggest you check if your library path of Delphi 10.4.2 doesn't contain the path for an old IW version (possibly 15.2.60). If your design time package is a newer version (e.g. 15.2.61) but your linked DCUs are actually 16.2.60, you will certainly get this error.

Thank you for pointing at possible cause and solution. I will check for stray dcu's.

Brgds Øystein

(08-15-2022, 01:26 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: PxSize is a new published property of TIWFont, introduced in IW 15.2.61. There is no reason to get this error unless you are linking with the old DCUs.

Correcting invalid library reference fixed the issue.

Thanks again for pointing at the solution.

Brgds Øystein
That's great, Oystein.

Thanks for your feedback