Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usage of Intraweb Offline [Solved]
Hello,

i'm using Intraweb 14.1.6 in combination with Bootstrap for Intraweb.
I wanted to create an Application to install in an intranet enviroment with the exception that there is no internet connection.
While programming i  found out, that my code only works with an internet connection established.
But when i'm offline, some async actions wont work anymore.
For example does this piece of code not work offline.
Code:
WebApplication.CallBackResponse.AddJavaScriptToExecuteAsCDATA('location.reload();');
I need this piece of code to refresh some data Aware Controls like a dbTable.
When i hit F5 it refreshs but that is not an accaptable work around.
Do u have any ideas how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance
Does it happen in all browsers (use at least one Webkit based like Chrome and a different one, like Firefox)?
I suggest that you open your browser developer tools (F12) and watch the network tab for any request being done to an external address (Bootstrap itself will try to load things on demand and we never know...)
IW itself wouldn't fail because of missing internet connection.
(08-18-2021, 09:37 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Does it happen in all browsers (use at least one Webkit based like Chrome and a different one, like Firefox)?
I suggest that you open your browser developer tools (F12) and watch the network tab for any request being done to an external address (Bootstrap itself will try to load things on demand and we never know...)
IW itself wouldn't fail because of missing internet connection.

Thanks for your fast reply.

I've tested this morning with Firefox and Edge without success.
I also checked the Network tab in the Chrome Developer Tools.
Here i noticed, that i only get one line when i'm offline:
Code:
http://127.0.0.1:8888/$/callback?callback=MSEARCH.DoOnAsyncDoubleClick&x=76&y=6&which=0&modifiers=

Are there any specified information i can provide from the Browser Developer Tools?

Thank you
Hello there,

Found it:
Kaspersky was interferring.

Thanks for ur help. Without the Network Analysing i wouldn't have guessed it.

Kind regards,

Christian
> Kaspersky was interferring.

Doesn't surprise me. When AV software breaks JavaScript in order to provide you some sort of "security", it tells me a lot about the AV itself....

Thanks for your feedback