Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ms edge upgrading issue
Question 
My system w10 updated its browser to edge and also a windows update.
My intraweb files since this no longer work, all my buttons and images are invalid with .png assign message errors.
I also have updated to delphi 10.4 

I reverted to Delphi 10.2.2 on windows 7 (and removed edge) and all my source code works perfect....
Tried another clean machine with D 10.4 and windows 10 ...same issue
Any one got this ...?

This all occured since Last Monday when edge updated itself.

Thanks!
Im unclear on this report. Edge breaks the server? Or does Edge fail but Chrome or FF still work?
(06-28-2020, 09:36 PM)kudzu Wrote: Im unclear on this report. Edge breaks the server? Or does Edge fail but Chrome or FF still work?
Hi, My projects ran perfect for the last 4 weeks, I'm new to Intraweb so I have not a great deal of indepth knowledge/experience on this yet...

All browsers fail to operate .

From when edge was updated, this problem arose......
the intraweb server (standalone mode)  at would run , but on (local /remote) browser connection / startup would fail with
multiple x messages "cannot Assign Tpng to Image Tpng"
What causes an error message " cannot assign Tpng Image to Tpng"?

This further escalated to Delphi unable to correctly open any source files with "renderinvisible controls does not exist" warning messages.
When opened no forms are available.

I'm not sure is the a windows , Delphi 10.4, Intraweb, combination / other issue......could the source files be corrupted in any way.
The system is windows 10, Delphi 10.4, Intraweb 15.2.3
New Lenova Thinkpad P73 
All virus checkers are up to date etc.
I cannot determine what the root cause of this.

I installed on a different machine IW 15.2.3 and D10.4 and same issue.

Regards

If I start a totally fresh project I notice that the Tgrid will not function as normal 
I have images in the cells and these no longer respond to onmousedown events.

Regards
(06-28-2020, 05:15 PM)esacd_iw Wrote: My system w10 updated its browser to edge and also a windows update.
My intraweb files since this no longer work, all my buttons and images are invalid with .png assign message errors.
I also have updated to delphi 10.4 

I reverted to Delphi 10.2.2 on windows 7 (and removed edge) and all my source code works perfect....
Tried another clean machine with D 10.4 and windows 10 ...same issue
Any one got this ...?

This all occured since Last Monday when edge updated itself.

Thanks!

I have latest Edge on W10 + latest IW 15.2.3 on my machine and everything works.
You didn't mention your IW version though, so I'm not exactly sure what's happening.

Does it work with FF or Chrome?