Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootstrap 4 for IW
Howdy all!

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in hosting the Bootstrap 4 modified version of Kattunga's Bootstrap 3 library?

Forum member LorenSzendre modified the original Kattunga library as a base for moving forward.

I have made a few changes myself and added wrappers for a few more components.

I am sure one could move a Bootstrap 3 app forward with a few modifications.

Any how, please let me know if anyone is interested.

All the best,

Shane
I am interested, how to participate?
I've asked Alexandre to chime in as well.

IW17 uses BS4.
(07-26-2019, 02:17 PM)kudzu Wrote: I've asked Alexandre to chime in as well.

IW17 uses BS4.
Howdy K!

I will gladly turn over the source for the modified BootStrap 4 to Alex and y'all.

The Bootstrap 4 I am using is 99% based on Kattunga's BS3 implementation. Loren renamed all classes / constants to BS4 just to make sure there was no conflict if people want to have both component sets installed.

Several new properties were also added.

Is IW17's BS4 based on Kattunga's BS3?

Just let me know where to send it.

All the best,

Shane
Free on GithHd, the community will love it!
(07-26-2019, 08:29 PM)ShaneStump Wrote:

IW17 uses BS4.
Howdy K!

I will gladly turn over the source for the modified BootStrap 4 to Alex and y'all.

The Bootstrap 4 I am using is 99% based on Kattunga's BS3 implementation. Loren renamed all classes / constants to BS4 just to make sure there was no conflict if people want to have both component sets installed.

All the best,

Shane

You can send to my e-mail: alexandre [at] atozed dot com

If this is based on Kattunga's implementation, I'm sure it won't run without modifications with new IW 15.1.x branch.

We modified the original Kattunga's implementation to run with new branch. It is not much, though.
(07-27-2019, 02:52 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 08:29 PM)ShaneStump Wrote:

IW17 uses BS4.
Howdy K!

All the best,

Shane

You can send to my e-mail: alexandre [at] atozed dot com

If this is based on Kattunga's implementation, I'm sure it won't run without modifications with new IW 15.1.x branch.

We modified the original Kattunga's implementation to run with new branch. It is not much, though.

Howdy Alexandre!

I will email it to you tomorrow with a few notes.

I know 15.1.x broke it (see other thread I started)!! I was laughing and crying because I finally officially released my new web app and I was on the LATEST IW and I got rid of my dependency on third party components (CGDevTools).... and on the same day y'all released 15.1 and I was back to being broken with IW (my new app wasn't even 24 hours old) <lol>!

Again, I hope y'all can support it. It has worked well for my application so far.

All the best,

Shane
Haha sorry about that!

It won't be hard to fix it. Should take a couple of hours, once I've already done it in previous branch. If possible I can include it in 15.1.2 which is going out really soon.
Good morning Alexandre!

I am putting it together now.... I am making some notes on what may have to be removed (i.e. I use Awesome Fonts 5.0 Pro that requires registration) and I have a calendar called Caleran ($10 javascript/css but very, very nice) that I added as component type.

I will email you what I have as soon as I have it done this morning.

All the best and I appreciate y'all having a look at it.

Shane
(07-27-2019, 01:58 PM)ShaneStump Wrote: Good morning Alexandre!

I am putting it together now.... I am making some notes on what may have to be removed (i.e. I use Awesome Fonts 5.0 Pro that requires registration) and I have a calendar called Caleran ($10 javascript/css but very, very nice) that I added as component type.

I will email you what I have as soon as I have it done this morning.

All the best and I appreciate y'all having a look at it.

Shane

Hi Shane, just found your post about Caleran - I would like to include it in my project IW, BS4. But how should i do this? I am ready to spend the 10$, but how does it fit into IW? Thanks Hans