Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*** NEW Delphi Forum now available!
(09-05-2018, 01:05 AM)BartKindt Wrote: All Delphi users:

Please don't spam the whole forum with multiple copies of the same message across multiple unrelated categories.

(09-05-2018, 01:05 AM)BartKindt Wrote: After Embarcadero's Forum became unavailable, we have been waiting for a long time for them to come up with a replacement.

Supposedly one is in the works...

(09-05-2018, 01:05 AM)BartKindt Wrote: As nothing has happened, and we where stuck with this bad pre-historic 'forum' I have decided to start a complete replacement Delphi Forum, which uses the same layout as the now defunct forums.embarcadero.com (which fortunately can still be read, but cannot be posted to).

The biggest loss of the old forum was not the layout, but the NNTP access. Something all of the old users desperately want again. Web-based forums just don't cut it.

(09-05-2018, 01:05 AM)BartKindt Wrote: All developers who previously used the original Embarcadero forum, please *Spread The Word* that a full replacement is now available.

I applaude the effort, but really, do we need yet another forum to keep track of? You can see how little Embarcadero-oriented traffic this forum gets since AtoZed opened it. What we really need is a more centralized forum, not little forums spread out all over the place. I'll hold out until Embarcadero releases their new forum before I join yet another forum (I'm already tracking several).

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** NEW Delphi Forum now available! - by rlebeau - 09-05-2018, 04:02 AM