Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIdHTTP, TIdCookieManager, accepting cookies
(04-05-2022, 05:35 PM)rlebeau Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 10:28 PM)Boba TC Wrote: So, how in this universe am I suppose to translate the OneDrive for Business authentication and sign in paper from MS English to understandable C++/Delphi?

The HTTP examples given on OneDrive for Business authentication and sign in (and Authorization and sign-in for OneDrive in Microsoft Graph, which you should be using instead) are very straight-forward, should be easy to translate them into TIdHTTP requests.  Cookies should not be a factor in OAuth handling, and JS is certainly NOT used in OAuth.  Which makes me think you are not sending your requests to the correct URLs to begin with.  But you didn't show your actual code and variable values, so it is hard to know for sure.

well... I am using that link and the link clearly says "To start the sign-in process ..., use a web browser or web-browser control to load a URL request."
(All URLs to use are created when you register the application.) What I do not understand is: if Indy TIdHTTP component is basically a socket, 
so how do I run the script sent back in the reply to my request. It is that script that generates what I see when MS reply is viewed as HTML file.
There has to be a way to log-in with no browser usage; am I wrong? TIA.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TIdHTTP, TIdCookieManager, accepting cookies - by Boba TC - 04-06-2022, 09:54 PM