Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fulgan OpenSSL libraries : prohibited access
(06-13-2020, 08:25 PM)controlhorus Wrote: I downloaded from SVN

Indy is not hosted on SVN anymore, it is now hosted on GitHub:

https://github.com/IndySockets/Indy/

Indy SVN retiring, long live GitHub

(06-13-2020, 08:25 PM)controlhorus Wrote: and updated it yesterday trying to solve the problem. It is 10.6.2.0 I think. 
Code:
ShowMessage('Indy version: ' + IdHTTP1.Version);
Shows 10.6.2.0 on run.

Indy does not include a build number in its source code by default.  It has always been the case that when Fulgan (or other 3rd parties) pulled Indy snapshots from SVN, a script would have to be run afterwards to inject the latest SVN revision number as the build number before the source code was then compiled (see Indy's StoreRevNum.bat and StoreRevNumHooks.bat files) ).  However, that is no longer the case now that Indy has moved to GitHub:

#292: Actual Build Version is missing in IdVers.inc

This hasn't been fixed yet.

(06-13-2020, 08:25 PM)controlhorus Wrote: I downloaded SVN and I used tag Indy 10.6.2 - XE8 RTM for update.

It has not that line:

Code:
IdSSLOpenSSL.pas

error := SSL_set_tlsext_host_name(fSSL, fHostName);

XE8 was released in April 2015.  The call to SSL_set_tlsext_host_name() was added to Indy in January 2016, so it would not have been included in Delphi's shipped copy of Indy until either 10.1 Berlin (April 2016) or 10.2 Tokyo (March 2017), depending on when Embarcadero actually pulled a new copy of Indy for themselves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fulgan OpenSSL libraries : prohibited access - by rlebeau - 06-14-2020, 10:56 PM