Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bootstrap 4 - adding items to IWBS4Select
(10-19-2021, 12:18 PM)jeroen.rottink Wrote: Hi Bostjan,

Most important question: Does it make a difference for your IWBS4Select problem? It shouldn't. In both cases you should have a working select control.

TIWBS4LayoutMgr is a component that renders your TIW... components into a .html page.
It adds the Bootstrap4 .js and .css files to the generated output and it controls the order in which the TIW... controls are rendered.

TIWTemplateProcessorHTML is another Layout manager. It has no knowledge about bootstrap or any other frontend framework. It uses a .html template file (in my example .\templates\DlgMain.html) combined with the class (TDlgMain) to render the final .html file that is send to the browser. It gives me more flexibility and a better separation between form and function. Eg a web designer can work on the design using the template file and I can work on the rest.
See http://docs.atozed.com/docs.dll/developm...lates.html

Btw: In my example the modal dialog TFrameModalTest, uses TIWBS4LayoutMgr. When TIWBS4Moab.LayoutMgr is unassigned, a default TIWBS4LayoutMgr object as layout manager is created.

Hi, Jeroen!

I'm using TIWBS4LayoutMgr and my example raises error that I have no idea how to fix while your example is working like it should. I'm sending my example in attachment for comparation. I've never using templates before, I guess I'll have to learn it Smile 

Kind regards,

Attached Files
.zip   SelectTestNotWorking.zip (Size: 27.73 KB / Downloads: 2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: bootstrap 4 - adding items to IWBS4Select - by bostjan - 10-19-2021, 01:03 PM