(12-10-2020, 07:30 PM)kudzu Wrote: The first email I see from you to our specified sales email was today and we have followed up with that.
PMs to specific developers especially those ones not involved in sales are not the proper channel.
Sales contact information is clearly listed here:
https://www.atozed.com/atozed/contact/sales/
We have sent you 3 emails today, if you have not received them please let me know.
That is exactly what I did, I sent emails the email addresses that are in https://www.atozed.com/atozed/contact/sales/ and those mails came returned to me.
As you or someone said on your response yesterday, is that is that you were having some kind of problems with your email and I quote:
"There is a problem with e-mail for the past week... Apology for the inconvenience caused. Here is a copy just in case it did not make usual route again."
And on another email from you:
"I will have the admin manually send you a key. There is an issue with the system emailing over the last few days that we are working to resolve.
I thought all keys has been manually sent but it appears yours was overlooked. Very sorry for the trouble.
If you dont receive it in the next hour please alert me."
And another:
"Where did you send your previous emails? I will check my archive but this is the first email I remember from you to this address."
And another:
"I will have the admin manually send you a key. There is an issue with the system emailing over the last few days that we are working to resolve."
All this emails came at the same time. So, as you can imagine, I couldn't guess what was happening from your part.
So it was a problem of yours, not mine and I need the license to be activated, do you understand? So I'd try to contact someone that could help me, that's it.
For some kind of "problems" that I may have caused, my apolosies and thanks.

