The problem with TIWGradButton is probably the use of custom colors that are rendered as csRed (ColorScheme variable set to csCustom), even in the IDE.
The custom color values set in the IDE are not saved in the DFM. The ColorScheme variable is the only variable saved and loaded with one of the predefined values (but csCustom is changed to csRed).
I extensively use custom colors with TIWGradButtons and the only workaround that I found is to change the colors in the onCreate event of the forms. It is a big effort and I prefer to hope for a solution. I’m still in IW 16.1.5.
Fabrizio
The custom color values set in the IDE are not saved in the DFM. The ColorScheme variable is the only variable saved and loaded with one of the predefined values (but csCustom is changed to csRed).
I extensively use custom colors with TIWGradButtons and the only workaround that I found is to change the colors in the onCreate event of the forms. It is a big effort and I prefer to hope for a solution. I’m still in IW 16.1.5.
Fabrizio

