Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TIDFTP sending short files goes to timeout
#3
Thank you.
The message in the exception error is: "Read timed out" and the error code is 150.
I noted that most bytes in the file is #0, and if I change all the #0 with other value then the file is sent without error.
Other thing: all the FileZilla servers that does this error are running in Windows 11 PRO virtual machines that are running into a LINUX-PROXMOX environment. If I send the same file to the same version of FileZilla but running in other Windows environments, then the file is sent without problems. Here you have the logfile done on the client-side. First it creates a target folder, then if the file already exists it is delteted, then the file is sent.

Stat Connected.
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:08: 220-FileZilla Server 1.12.1<EOL>220 Please visit https://filezilla-project.org/<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:08: HOST xxx.xxx.xxx.xx<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:08: 500 Wrong command.<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:08: USER xxxxxxxxxx<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:08: 331 Please, specify the password.<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:08: PASS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:08: 230 Login successful.<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:08: FEAT<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:08: 211-Features:<EOL> MDTM<EOL> REST STREAM<EOL> SIZE<EOL> MLST type*;size*;modify*;perm*;<EOL> MLSD<EOL> AUTH SSL<EOL> AUTH TLS<EOL> PROT<EOL> PBSZ<EOL> UTF8<EOL> TVFS<EOL> EPSV<EOL> EPRT<EOL> MFMT<EOL> filezilla.wildcards 0<EOL>211 End<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:08: OPTS UTF8 ON<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:08: 202 UTF8 mode is always enabled. No need to send this command<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:08: TYPE I<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:08: 200 Type set to I<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:08: SYST<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 215 UNIX emulated by FileZilla.<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: TYPE I<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 200 Type set to I<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: TYPE A<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 200 Type set to A<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: EPSV<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||50986|)<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: NLST PRU<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 150 Starting data transfer.<EOL>226 Operation successful<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: TYPE I<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 200 Type set to I<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: CWD PRU<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 250 CWD command successful<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: SIZE PRU1.TXT<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 213 1300<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: DELE PRU1.TXT<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 250 File deleted successfully.<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: EPSV<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||50939|)<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:19:09: STOR PRU1.TXT<EOL>
Recv 15/01/2026 10:19:09: 150 About to start data transfer.<EOL>
Sent 15/01/2026 10:21:09: QUIT<EOL>
Stat Disconnected.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TIDFTP sending short files goes to timeout - by Dany40 - 01-16-2026, 02:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)