Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
IntraWeb Lazarus AsyncRender
#1
Hi

I'm a Pascal (Lazarus/Delphi) and C# developer and I'm starting to use IntraWeb.
I recently purchased IntraWeb Ultimate Edition and the summary is that in 2025 I want to migrate my company's systems to IntraWeb Lazarus.

Studying the tool, I manually migrated the AsyncRender example from Delphi to Lazarus 3.6. When executing the commands listed below, the same "ACCESS VIOLATION" error occurs

Code:
FRegion := TIWRegion.Create(Self);
FRegion1 := TIWRegion.Create(Self);
FTabControl := TIWTabControl.Create(Self);
FAccordion := TIWjQAccordion.Create(Self);
FjQPageControl := TIWjQPageControl.Create(Self);

Do I need to make some corrections to my code or is it an IW error?

   

   


Attached Files
.zip   AsyncRender.zip (Size: 146.12 KB / Downloads: 0)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
IntraWeb Lazarus AsyncRender - by almsoares - 12-30-2024, 02:17 PM
RE: IntraWeb Lazarus AsyncRender - by rlebeau - 12-30-2024, 06:15 PM
RE: IntraWeb Lazarus AsyncRender - by almsoares - 12-30-2024, 07:32 PM
RE: IntraWeb Lazarus AsyncRender - by rlebeau - 12-30-2024, 08:03 PM
RE: IntraWeb Lazarus AsyncRender - by almsoares - 03-10-2025, 07:04 PM
RE: IntraWeb Lazarus AsyncRender - by mschways - 08-04-2025, 07:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)