![]() |
|
IW 14.2.9 on Rio 10.3 does not compile 64bit - Printable Version +- Atozed Forums (https://www.atozed.com/forums) +-- Forum: Atozed Software (https://www.atozed.com/forums/forum-1.html) +--- Forum: IntraWeb (https://www.atozed.com/forums/forum-3.html) +---- Forum: English (https://www.atozed.com/forums/forum-16.html) +----- Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion (https://www.atozed.com/forums/forum-4.html) +----- Thread: IW 14.2.9 on Rio 10.3 does not compile 64bit (/thread-905.html) |
IW 14.2.9 on Rio 10.3 does not compile 64bit - berni123 - 01-13-2019 Hello, this is my second try to post an issue, I just discovered on using IW 14.2.9 with Rio 10.3: IW 14.2.9 does not compile a 64bit standalone exe, while just compiling a 32bit exe is running fine. To reproduce: - Choss NewProject -> Intraweb app as standlaone - Place IWButton and IWEdit on Unit1-Form - Add IWButton OnClickEvent to write just a Text to IWEdit.Text property 1.) compile as 32bit release -> compiles and is running fine 2.) compile as 64bit release -> EROR on compile time: Code: [dcc64 Fehler] Server.controller.pas(49): E2034 Zu viele ParameterLine 49 is: Code: ASession.Data := TIWUserSession.Create(nil, ASession);This code is auto generated. I remember a similar case a few year ago, when trying IW14 on XE3. See: http://codeverge.com/embarcadero.delphi.intraweb/intraweb-xiv-64bit/1054583 After an update of IW 14.0 the 64bit compile was possible. Perhaps these issues might be related. Best regards, Bernd RE: IW 14.2.9 on Rio 10.3 does not compile 64bit - berni123 - 01-13-2019 Thanks for aproving my post. I just found out, what was wrong: The Installation of RAD Studio 10.3 Rio came "without" the option to select IntreWeb, so IntraWeb was "NOT" installed an could not be used first. So I was wrong, just to install IW 14.2.9 without using the IW-bundled-removel-tool (why sould I use it, no bundled IW was installed). After using the Bundled removing tool, it shows, that there are IW-dcu under the lib64 path in the original Rio 10.3 Installation. So I removed all stuff showing by the removal-tool and reinstalled IW 14.2.9. After that, I can compile the 64bit version. Perhaps it could be a good notice to write in the IW14 HOWTO page to always use the bundled-removal-tool even if IW is NOT installed. Best regards, Bernd |