![]() |
|
Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - Printable Version +- Atozed Forums (https://www.atozed.com/forums) +-- Forum: Atozed Software (https://www.atozed.com/forums/forum-1.html) +--- Forum: IntraWeb (https://www.atozed.com/forums/forum-3.html) +---- Forum: English (https://www.atozed.com/forums/forum-16.html) +----- Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion (https://www.atozed.com/forums/forum-4.html) +----- Thread: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 (/thread-4014.html) |
Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - JuergenS - 04-06-2024 Hello, I have some problems with the latest INTRAWEB versions. Edition: IntraWeb Ultimate Edition IntraWeb Version: 15.5.9 32-bit Server on 64-bit Windows HTTP Server is active on port: 80 HTTPS Server is active on port: 543 (OpenSSL v1.1.1) In versions 15.5.10/15.5.11, a number of containers (TIWRegion, TIWListbox, TIWMemo etc.) are not displayed in their full size when a form is opened, even though Align = alClient is set. The objects are only displayed in the correct size after the browser window is resized. The RAD IDE displays gray sketchy layout information that appears to be generated by the INTRAWEB runtime and not by the RAD IDE. The layout information largely covers the layout information of the RAD IDE and is therefore perceived as annoying. How can this be turned off ? This layout information continues to be displayed even when i return to IW15.5.9. Best Regards Juergen RE: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - Alexandre Machado - 04-07-2024 I'll need a test case for this. All our test cases show the resize event working as expected RE: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - JuergenS - 04-08-2024 Hi Alexandre, I wasn't able to create an example for the problem described. Replacing the controls in the affected forms didn't help either. Finally, I built an event handler for OnAsyncResize into the forms, and that helped! Back to my second question. Can I configure INTRAWEB to show the forms for INTRAWEB in the standard representation of the Embarcadero RAD IDE ? Just like for all other development packages from the other external providers ? Best Regards Juergen RE: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - Alexandre Machado - 04-09-2024 > Can I configure INTRAWEB to show the forms for INTRAWEB in the standard representation of the Embarcadero RAD IDE ? I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you referring to the dashed gray line around regions ? We slightly changed the way regions are shown when they are borderless. This was done because it is virtually impossible to distinguish a IWRegion from the parent region/form at design time if they don't have borders. The way it is painted now makes is way more clearer to work with a form packed with many regions. If you don't want it to display the dashed border at design time, set the BorderOptions.NumericWidth to 0 in ObjectInspector and it won't be drawn. RE: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - JuergenS - 04-09-2024 Like other Components TIWRegion has the inherited property BorderOptions.Style. If this is set to cbsSolid, then the Border should be solid and not dashed or dotted. The additional permanent display of the name of each region makes the Form is rather confusing because the texts overlap with the user labels. Personally, it's enough for me to be able to look at the nesting of the regions in the Object Inspector, then when I need it. RE: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - Alexandre Machado - 04-10-2024 The border is only painted with a dashed line in case the border color is not set, meaning that the border is invisible. If your border is visible (Color <> clNone) the border is painted as defined. RE: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - Lorbass - 04-10-2024 I agree with Jürgen regarding the alignment. Something must have changed since version 10. procedure TIWForm1.IWAppFormRender(Sender: TObject); begin if IsFirstRequest then begin {This works} IWRegion2.CenterInParent(coCenterHorizontal); end; end; procedure TIWForm1.IWButton1Click(Sender: TObject); begin TIWForm2.Create(WebApplication).Show; end; procedure TIWForm2.IWAppFormRender(Sender: TObject); begin if IsFirstRequest then begin {This don't work! There is no centering. The region is positioned as it was in design mode.} IWRegion2.CenterInParent(coCenterHorizontal); end; end; procedure TIWForm2.IWButton1Click(Sender: TObject); begin Self.Release; end; There are also other IWGrid alignment errors when UseFrame=True and Align=alClient. There seems to be a central problem with Regions! Please check. Until then, back to version 9 ... :-( RE: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - Alexandre Machado - 04-11-2024 I'll retry your test case. But as I said to Jurgen, all the other test cases passed. I"ll get back to you on this. RE: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - Alexandre Machado - 04-11-2024 I found the issue causing this problem and it has been already fixed in our code base. We are building a new release that will be available soon. RE: Resize problems with IW 15.5.10/15.5.11 - Lorbass - 04-12-2024 (04-11-2024, 09:27 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I found the issue causing this problem and it has been already fixed in our code base. We are building a new release that will be available soon. Hopefully the same or maybe a different cause: If you place two regions (A and B) in one another (1), then the following works in Form1: IWRegionA.Width := IWRegion1.Width DIV 2; IWRegionB.Width := IWRegion1.Width DIV 2; It doesn't work in Form2: Same problem as with CenterInParent! Another issues: If you place an IWMemo in a form or in a region with Align=alTop/alBottom/alClient, the left and/or top margin is not adjusted. |