Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IntraWeb 15.5.0 with Delphi 12 support is out!
Hi guys,

a new major update of our IntraWeb 15 version, now including Delphi and C++Builder 12 support:

https://www.atozed.com/2023/11/intraweb-15-5-0/

I'm also particularly happy to announce that our runtime code is now 100% compatible with FreePascal and Lazarus. Many of our applications have been already built with Lazarus/FPC and tested thoroughly. Results are excellent  Smile

PS: This version can't be installed in Lazarus yet. There are some missing bits, more specifically the design time support which will take a little more time.

PS2: There is a new IWServerMonitor version as well: https://www.atozed.com/intraweb/iw-server-monitor/

There are also some othere really cool new things in this version...

Enjoy!  Big Grin
My dll aspx library

The operation completed successfully
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The operation completed successfully

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
My SessionPooling will say "thank you!!"

Great

first test of AutoShrink. It works well. Thank you.
But I have leaked memory of IWDataModulePool.TPoolItem. and System.Classes.TStringStream. This is new in this version.
Greetings
Sven
@matija:

What version of ASPX binaries are you using and the Delphi version please?
(11-22-2023, 04:17 PM)svenheuer Wrote: My SessionPooling will say "thank you!!"

Great

first test of AutoShrink. It works well. Thank  you.
But I have leaked memory of IWDataModulePool.TPoolItem. and System.Classes.TStringStream. This is new in this version.

Hi Sven,

can you be more specific about the TStringStream memory leak. The other one has been identified and fixed already.
Hello, problems with IntraWeb License registration with Rad Studio 12, pressing the save button produces an error because the directory \...Roaming\IntraWeb 15\LibD11W32\InstallBCBLicence.bat does not exist, thanks
(11-22-2023, 08:59 PM)raulevm Wrote: Hello, problems with IntraWeb License registration with Rad Studio 12, pressing the save button produces an error because the directory \...Roaming\IntraWeb 15\LibD11W32\InstallBCBLicence.bat does not exist, thanks

I'll release a license registration update, independently of the IW update so you can safely update it.
(11-22-2023, 05:57 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: @matija:

What version of ASPX binaries are you using and the Delphi version please?

Delphi 10.2.3 (Tokyo). ASP.NET MVC 4 (4.0.20714.0), ASP.NET MVC 4 runtime
We have identified the problem with ASPX module. A new update is being built right now and should be available soon
Please download and intall this new version. You will also need to update the ASPX DLLs on the development and production server:

https://www.atozed.com/2023/11/intraweb-15-5-1/

Please let me know if it fixed the issue you are having.

Cheers,