Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,464
» Latest member: 7Mvin1
» Forum threads: 2,426
» Forum posts: 11,373

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 642 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 633 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex, 1789winws2, 789puknet, ek333casino, Luck8fjpncom11, uy88best1vn

Latest Threads
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 435
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 494
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 717
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 920
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,654
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 552
How to terminate HTTP Thr...
Forum: Indy
Last Post: rlebeau
08-14-2026, 08:01 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,321

 
  Soap Service with clientside Certificate
Posted by: etwoss - 05-16-2018, 06:12 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (3)

Hi

I need a way to talk to a webservice which uses clientside certification.

I tried HTTPRio but somehow i don't get it working
The request i need to send it quit simple:

Code:
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:txa="http://txauth.ws.tunix.nl/">
  <soapenv:Header/>
  <soapenv:Body>
     <txa:doAuthenticate>
        <principal>E. ten Westenend</principal><telephoneNumber>0031629061745</telephoneNumber>
     </txa:doAuthenticate>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

i Can get the Certificate info from the Store using CAPICOM so thats not the problem

I tried to use NetHTTPRequest/NetHTTPCLient but the "OnNeedClientCertificate" is not called and i get an "Empty certificate list" error .
Any help is appreciated

Eric

Print this item

Question IntraWeb14 C-Builder
Posted by: KDU - 05-15-2018, 02:57 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hello,

I'm trying to get IntraWeb running in c++. Everything is wonderful in delphi, but not in C-Builder.

The generated code from the Wizzard can no be compiled. I get the following errors:


In Project1.c

include <vcl.h>

#pragma hdrstop
USEFORM("Unit1.cpp", IWForm1); /* TIWAppForm: File Type */
USEFORM("ServerController.cpp", IWServerController); /* TIWServerControllerBase: File Type */
USEFORM("UserSessionUnit.cpp", IWUserSession); /* TIWUserSessionBase: File Type */
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#include <IWRtlFix.hpp>
#include <IWStart.hpp>
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#if _WIN64
int WINAPI _tWinMain (HINSTANCE, HINSTANCE, LPTSTR, int)
#elif __WIN32__
WINAPI WinMain (HINSTANCE, HINSTANCE, LPSTR, int)
#endif
{
try
{
TIWStart * p = new TIWStart (true);
p> Execute (true);
}
catch (exception & exception)
{

}
return 0;
}
// ------------------------------------


[bcc32 error] Project1.cpp (20): E2285 No match found for 'TIWStart :: TIWStart (bool)'
  Full parser context
    Project1.cpp (17): parsing: int __stdcall WinMain (HINSTANCE__ *, HINSTANCE__ *, char *, int)



Ok, I changed it to 

TIWStart * p = new TIWStart (); 
works, but the I get the next Error:

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------



#include <vcl.h>

#pragma hdrstop



#include "UserSessionUnit.h"

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#pragma package(smart_init)

#pragma resource "*.dfm"



//---------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIWUserSession* UserSession()

{

  return (TIWUserSession*)WebApplication->Data;

}



//---------------------------------------------------------------------------

__fastcall TIWUserSession ::TIWUserSession (TComponent* Owner, TIWApplication* ASession)

: TIWUserSessionBase(Owner, ASession)

{

}

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------



[bcc32 error] UserSessionUnit.cpp (20): E2285 No match found for 'TIWUserSessionBase :: TIWUserSessionBase (TComponent *, TIWApplication *)'
  Full parser context
    UserSessionUnit.cpp (19): parsing: _fastcall TIWUserSession :: TIWUserSession (TComponent *, TIWApplication *)



Before I swapped the Intraweb Lib shipped by Embarcadero for the version 14 of Atozed Software, everything worked fine in the C-Builder.


The examples work in Delphi but not in the C-Builder. There are always the same errors. What is wrong. 

I have no idea. I have already lost too much time searching for the error codes. I need help or even better an executable example in c++.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh 

Thank you for your help

Print this item

  Intraweb Win64 Intraweb_14_D10_2.bpl for RAD Studio bundled key installation
Posted by: ccy - 05-14-2018, 10:11 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Hi,

I am trying the Intraweb using RAD Studio bundled key installation.  There is a bpl file in bin folder: Intraweb_14_D10_2.bpl

This is Win32 binary file.  I couldn't find Win64 version.

I also notice running the removal tools, the dclIntraweb_14_D10_2.bpl will move to recycle bin.  I think this is a bug.

Print this item

Smile Intraweb installs , but does not appear in Delphi
Posted by: KristofVR - 05-14-2018, 07:50 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

Hi,

I am a licenced user for Intraweb 14.0.25 .
I recently upgraded my PC from Win7 to Win10 (better late then never  Tongue )  , so I had to reinstall Delphi XE5 + Intraweb.

For this, I first did the removal tool, and afterwards the new installation . This installation runs without any conflicts.  

But in the end, when I open Delphi XE5,  Delphi does not appear to notice that Intraweb has been installed.

No projects can be created (File-> new -> other -> Intraweb is missing).  The startup Delphi screen does not show me that intraweb has been installed.

What could the problem be here ?


Best regards,
Kristof

Print this item

  How to install SSL in intraweb
Posted by: morhous - 05-14-2018, 08:33 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

Hello i search through internet all day and night and no good about how to install ssl
May i get some step by step guide from you guys. Thank you for your time

Print this item

  OPC Client in IntraWEB
Posted by: luis.j.gutierrez@inn2.cl - 05-13-2018, 04:30 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

I have a Windows application that communicates with an OPC server using DCOM / COM communication, all managed in a thread.

My question is, can I move that thread to Intraweb (14.2.7), to be managed by the  Server Session (or a DataModule)? ... My idea to run the thread, read data from an OPC and share it  among all the users that access certain page in the WEB Browser.  Or it could be in conflict with the Intraweb Environment?

Thanks in advance for your help ... Regards

Lg

Print this item

  indy 10.5457 delphi 5 ftp problems
Posted by: richspi - 05-13-2018, 04:01 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (1)

getting av that has been described as a delphi 5 bug with array parameters. Code worked in 10.0.52.  
Can supply simple program that fails if that will help
We needed to upgrade to 10.5412 to fix another issue but that broke ftp in a second program.  
Upgraded to 5457 hoping for a fix, still broken.
Tried the stack frames optimization work around but still seeing problem.  
In another forum rlebeau indicated that there is an ugly workaround.
May we please get access to the workaround otherwise we are forced to compile some programs with 10.0.52 and others with 10.5457 and, even more difficult,  remember when to switch

Also had to comment out some getstring code to get Indy to install...there was conditional compile code but it still didn't compile, any fix for that?

Thanks for your help,  we appreciate all that you do for Indy
rich

Print this item

  IntraWeb 17 Plays Nice with 15
Posted by: kudzu - 05-11-2018, 08:14 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

https://www.atozed.com/2018/05/intraweb-...s-with-15/

Print this item

  IntraWeb 17 Plays Nice with 15
Posted by: kudzu - 05-11-2018, 08:14 PM - Forum: IntraWeb 17 - No Replies

https://www.atozed.com/2018/05/intraweb-...s-with-15/

Print this item

  Roadmaps Updated with ETAs
Posted by: kudzu - 05-11-2018, 08:02 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

https://www.atozed.com/2018/05/roadmaps-...with-etas/

Print this item