| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 1596 online users. » 1 Member(s) | 1591 Guest(s) Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex, Manclubaeorg2
|
| Latest Threads |
KanBan like behaviour
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: lfeliz
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
|
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 456
|
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 514
|
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
|
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 734
|
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 429
|
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 936
|
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 393
|
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,674
|
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 567
|
|
|
| Unitialized Reply |
|
Posted by: Raphael - 12-17-2019, 02:27 PM - Forum: IntraWeb Dúvidas Gerais
- Replies (8)
|
 |
Bom dia,
Estou utilizando de ContentHandlers para realizar requisições de dados simples, como por exemplo obter um data source json para preenchimento de um Chart ou até mesmo a criação de um datatable de forma dinâmica.
Exemplificando melhor a questão:
Code: solicitação
Pagina de Dados ----------------> ContentHandler
resposta
Pagina de Dados <---------------- ContentHandler
No entanto estou recebendo a seguinte mensagem "Uninitialized Reply".
Segue abaixo meu fonte:
Code: procedure TIWServerController.IWServerControllerBaseConfig(Sender: TObject);
begin
// This framework requires to disable IW embeded JQuery
JavaScriptOptions.RenderjQuery := False;
with THandlers.Add('/', 'getGraphicData', TContentChart.Create) do
begin
CanStartSession := false;
RequiresSessionStart := true;
end;
end;
Code: if Assigned(aReply) then
begin
//Verify action
if aParams.Values['action'] = 'GV' then
begin
try
FDataSet := TFDQuery.Create(nil);
FDataSet.SQL.Clear;
...
...
FDataSet.Open();
JSON := '[' + sLineBreak;
FDataSet.First;
while not FDataSet.Eof do
begin
...
...
FDataSet.Next;
end;
JSON := ']' + sLineBreak;
aReply.WriteString(JSON);
finally
FreeAndNil(FDataSet);
end;
end;
end;
end;
Está faltando ou preciso implementar algo?
Desde já agradeço a atenção.
|
|
|
| Support for new HTML5 input types |
|
Posted by: JuergenS - 12-16-2019, 04:08 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (2)
|
 |
Hi,
when using the built-in TIWLayoutMgrHTML HTML source code editor i found that the new HTML5 input types: color, date, datetime-local, month, week, time, email, number, range, search, tel, and url are not supported yet.
But although I get error messages and some exceptions were generated, I was finally able to translate and execute the code.
I would like to use the types color and range to create an extended color selection. I would appreciate if the editor could be adapted to the current HTML5 standard.
C++Builder 10.3.3
IntraWeb 15.1.9
Regards
Juergen
|
|
|
| Strange forms (?) problem |
|
Posted by: SorenJensen - 12-16-2019, 07:17 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (3)
|
 |
Hi All,
I have a strange problem in my project. I don't know if it is related to IW, but you guys are the best to ask, I recon:
I have a project (usual HTTP SA) with 15+ forms and during all the time I've been developing it, I have never been able to see the forms in the project Options (Project, Options, Applications, Forms), but I can now. I can actually move them between available forms and auto-create forms.
It started after I renamed a form and saved the pas file as another name. After I removed the original file from the directory, IDE reported error F2613, unit (original name) not found. After some searching it turned out to be in a uses clause (after implementation) in one form, where the original unit name was. When correcting the error, the project compiled ok.
But since then, I now have the list of forms in my project, shown in project options.
Is it no longer regarded by IDE as an IW project ?
Regards
Soren
|
|
|
| IWFileUploader using |
|
Posted by: MrSpock - 12-16-2019, 06:50 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (9)
|
 |
intraweb 15.1.5
I am looking for a very simple example of uploading one file (png,jpg,gif,bmp). Select file, upload, on upload success, on upload failure. What I have found is too broad and difficult to understand.
In particular I need to know how to assign an individual temporary directory for uploaded files for each session so that users should not overwrite other users uploaded files.
|
|
|
| Параметры Рабочего стола (DeskTop parameters) |
|
Posted by: Сергей Александрович - 12-14-2019, 11:18 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (3)
|
 |
Мой сайт может быть открыт браузером с разных устройств. Компьютера, планшета или мобильного телефона. Каждое из этих устройств имеет свой размер экрана. Я хотел бы в зависимости от размера экрана но котором отображается сайт изменять его форматирование. (применять различное расположение элементов на экране для смартфонов и для компьютеров). Для этого мне при запуске нужно получить параметры экрана на котором отображается информация браузером. В первую очередь интересует высоты и ширина экрана (рабочего стола).
Как это сделать?
My site can be opened by a browser from different devices. Computer, tablet or mobile phone. Each of these devices has its own screen size. I would like depending on the size of the screen on which the site is displayed to change its formatting. (apply different arrangement of elements on the screen for smartphones and for computers). To do this, I need to get the parameters of the screen on which the information is displayed by the browser at startup. Primarily interested in the height and width of the screen (desktop).
How to do it?
|
|
|
| Form create/destroy best practise ? |
|
Posted by: SorenJensen - 12-12-2019, 11:40 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (4)
|
 |
Hi All,
Usually I have a main form, allowing the user to select a function, which then will create and show a form. If necessary, that form too, will create a new form, and when user is finished, it is released and the former form is shown again. And when user finishes, clicks a kind of "close" button, that form is finally released and the menu form is back on.
Now I want to call the form create without going back to the former with Release, meaning from the menu a new form (1st.) is created and shown. 1st. form creates and show a new form (2nd.), which again creates and show a form (3rd.). And when the user finished using 3rd. form, I want the program to go straight back to the menu program, bypassing form 2nd and 1st.
How do I do that, making sure all memory is released ?
Regards
Soren
|
|
|
| Delphi Project Options: Forms not listed ? |
|
Posted by: SorenJensen - 12-12-2019, 08:21 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Hi All,
I'm wondering if there is a problem with my setup of Delphi 10.. I want to change the main form of a project (SA HTTP) but when entering Project Options, Application, Form, the fields are all empty. It's like there are no forms in the project.
Normally (in a VCL application) I would be able to define which forms are auto created and which are not, and also define the main form, but as it is all empty its not possible. I have tried on 2 different Delphi 10.3 installations and it's the same on both.
Now, I do understand the IW projects are WebApplications and not VCL application and as such the ability to define which forms are auto created or not, do not apply, but the principle of the Main Form do, and as far as I can see, the only way to change it, is to manually remove the Initialization section of the current main form, and put it in the form to be the new main form instead.
My question is if that is the correct way of doing it ?
In the project options, the top combobox is Main Form, I would expect the available forms to be listed here and the actual main form selected, but that is not the case. Should that not be the case for IW forms as well as VCL Forms ?
Regards
Soren
|
|
|
| параметры запуска IW |
|
Posted by: Сергей Александрович - 12-11-2019, 10:48 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (4)
|
 |
Запускаю браузер без указания параметров.
Например http://soft.ru
- сайт открывается, все Ок
Затем запускаю браузер с указанием параметра запуска:
Например http://soft.ru/?parameter=1
сайт открывается, но указанного в строке параметра "не видит" , т.к. он берет данные из кэша. После того, как кэш браузера обнулить параметр виден и воспринимается нормально.
Вопрос: Как в IntraWeb указать браузеру чтобы он не использовал кэш при запуске. (Каждый раз обновлял стартовую страницу или хотя бы параметры запуска) ?
|
|
|
|