Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,844
» Latest member: sc88seocom
» Forum threads: 2,428
» Forum posts: 11,377

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1016 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 1013 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google

Latest Threads
KanBan like behaviour
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 39
TIWSummernote Issue
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 9
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 472
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 527
How can I get started? Do...
Forum: CrossTalk General Discussion
Last Post: taggame
09-17-2026, 03:17 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,291
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 371
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 744
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 435
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 949
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 398

 
  access violation using Indy 10 on Raspberry PI
Posted by: KeesBl - 11-26-2020, 07:12 PM - Forum: Indy - Replies (1)

I still have trouble using Indy 10 cross compiling on Lazarus.
The mini project below

program testProject;
uses IdGlobal;
begin
  writeln('Blah');
end.

compiles and links fine for targets Windows, Linux 64 bits and Linux on ArmV7.
The executables run fine on Win64 and Linux Ubuntu but on the Raspberry Pi I get
An unhandled exception occurred at $00010D40:
EAccessViolation: Access violation
  $00010D40
Running with sudo does not help.

If I remove the line: uses IdGlobal and recompile and link, the executable runs without problems on the Raspberry Pi.

If I only add IdGlobal in the project inspector in Lazarus and remove the line 'uses IdGlobal', the executable runs without problems on the Raspberry Pi.

I did not install Indy 10 in Lazarus. I use the units directly.

I wonder whether this a problem with the compiler, fpcUpdeluxe or Indy 10.
Is it possible to run Indy 10 on the Raspberry PI?

Greetings,
Kees

Print this item

  Global UpperCase
Posted by: denville - 11-26-2020, 04:05 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (3)

XE7, IW 15-0-22

Is there a simple way to make an entire form capitals only (converting lower-case to capital as necessary on typing), without adding js individually to every edit (onKeyUp) ?

Thanks.

Print this item

  Indy10 and Delphi 10.4 Sydney
Posted by: radek.secka - 11-26-2020, 05:17 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (5)

In Delphi 10.4 are AUTOREFCOUNT and NEXTGEN not defined, therefore it is not possible IdGlobal to compile, because USE_OBJECT_ARC, DCC_NEXTGEN, HAS_MarshaledAString and USE_MARSHALLED_PTRS are not defined.

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio...n_(Delphi)

Print this item

  ComboBox AsyncSelect
Posted by: denville - 11-25-2020, 05:15 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Hi, what does the AsyncSelect event do ?  I thought it might fire when the user selects an item from the drop-down but it doesn't fire in any circumstance that I can find.

How could I intercept the selection so that I modify what goes into the edit (ie simple description in drop-down places cryptic data in edit).

I thought ItemsHaveValues might achieve that but if I put something like

simple=ABC
complex=QWERTY

in the items, only the 'name' part (simple) is displayed in the drop-down and only the name part is displayed in the edit, ie everything after = is just lost.

Many thanks

Print this item

  tiwSecurityOptions documentation update
Posted by: joelcc - 11-25-2020, 04:09 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Is there any chance you can update the following with the lastest properties?

http://docs.atozed.com/docs.dll/classes/...tions.html

Print this item

  Speed Button
Posted by: denville - 11-25-2020, 02:16 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (6)

Is there the equivalent of a speed button which will register an async click without removing focus from the edit ?

Print this item

  Install of iw15.2.x faild
Posted by: mikel.pahl - 11-25-2020, 02:03 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

With iw15.2.15.exe and iw15.2.18.exe setup faild with message "sorry, the files cloud not be downloaded. Click 'Retry' to try downloading the files again, or click 'Cancel' to terminate setup."
 
Is ist possible to get an offline-Installer ?

Print this item

  Contain controls in panel
Posted by: denville - 11-25-2020, 01:04 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi, XE7, IW 15-0-22

Mimicing a VCL form.  In the VCL form I can group a set of controls (eg Edit, CheckBox, RadioButtons) within a TGroupBox then enable a particular set of controls (and disable the rest) according to the context.  Can't see how to do this easily in IW ??

Many thanks

Print this item

  Indy 10 for ArmV7
Posted by: KeesBl - 11-23-2020, 07:01 PM - Forum: Indy - Replies (2)

I try to use Indy 10 on Lazarus. I've installed Lazarus with fpcupdeluxe for cross compiling. My project is a minimal project:
program exportSmData;
{$mode objfpc}{$H+}
uses
  {$IFDEF UNIX}
  cthreads,
  {$ENDIF}
  Classes, SysUtils, idException, idHttp;
var cc: TidHttp;
begin
    cc:=TIdHttp.create(nil);
    cc.free;
end.

This compiles and links fine for targets Windows and Linux 64 bits. When I target Linux on Armv7 (for a Raspberry Pi) I get a link error:
....\cross\bin\arm-linux\arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld.exe: cannot find -lrt. A missing library?
I wonder whether it is possible to compile and link Indy 10 to Arm.
I've compiled and linked a few other programs with this setup to arm without problems.

Greetings,
Kees

Print this item

  IW 14.2.13
Posted by: milank - 11-23-2020, 10:03 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi,
how is it meant to support Delphi 10.4.1 in IW 14.2.13 - see highlight in Attachment     ?
I bought Delphi 10.4.1 Pro and it is not offered when installing IW 14.2.13.
Installation will be offered only for Delphi 10.3.3.
Please some information.
Milan K.

Print this item