Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 100,283
» Latest member: sanctuaryecohero
» Forum threads: 2,426
» Forum posts: 11,373

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 784 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 776 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, amcsolution, cricbet99officialsite, febetclub, sanctuaryecohero, vapesloveniacom

Latest Threads
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 426
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 486
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 707
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 414
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 908
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 376
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,640
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 545
How to terminate HTTP Thr...
Forum: Indy
Last Post: rlebeau
08-14-2026, 08:01 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,308

 
  IWGRID with IWBSButton
Posted by: DavEar - 05-11-2021, 06:17 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hello and thanks for your support. Is it possibile to add a IWBSButton on a IWGRID?
How usually put a IWButton, via   Control := TIWButton.Create(Self); in a RenderCell event, but if i try to put a IWBSButton an A.V. message is raised..

Maybe is my fault? any suggest?
thankyou

Print this item

  Popup window
Posted by: Comograma - 05-10-2021, 04:31 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

Is it possible, by clicking a button, open a popup window (modal window) which the content of that popup is a external page (external link)?

Print this item

Question IWDBGrid with bootsastrap 4.6
Posted by: raulevm - 05-07-2021, 10:04 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Hello, thank you for any help you can give me. I would like to change some properties of the IWDBGrid caption using Bootstrap 4.6. Do I have to download the bootstrap CSS file or can I do it directly from Delphi? Thanks in advance



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  AccessViol after moving from 15.2.18 to 15.2.25
Posted by: joelcc - 05-07-2021, 08:31 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (4)

I am doing a check in TController.IWServerControllerBaseBrowserCheck( aSession: TIWApplication; var rBrowser: TBrowser);

var
  luas : String; // UserAgentString

begin

  luas := Lowercase(ASession.Request.UserAgent)

I now get an accessviolation when I try to access the UserAgent.

Any ideas?

Print this item

  Crashes when http port is polled regularly by a monitoring program.
Posted by: Bobokonijn - 05-06-2021, 09:55 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (5)

Hello Intraweb team,

I have an application (NT Service) that has an Intraweb-based http management console listening on port 8888. This console is only very rarely accessed, it is for administration purposes.


A colleague of mine has written a monitoring tool that checks every 5 minutes if my service is still "alive" by simply connecting to tcp port 8888 and disconnecting immediately. No data is sent. The problem: Ever since he activated this monitoring tool, my service crashes every few days. 

In the Windows application event log I find the error address and it appears that this address is in one of the Intraweb units, probably in the destructor tIWServerInternalfiles.Destroy (see screenshot in the attachment).


The Intraweb version is 15.2.27 and the Delphi version is 10.4.2.



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  Trying to send SSL email but cannot load library...
Posted by: BosseB - 05-05-2021, 09:58 AM - Forum: Indy - Replies (5)

I am running a monitoring server on Linux (Raspberry Pi) and as part of the process an email with results is to be sent.
This is done using Indy10 and I have copied working code from another application elsewhere, which compiles fine.
However, when it runs I get an exception which logs this

Quote:ERROR: Exception during email send: Could not load SSL library.


I think that it is caused by some required package being non-available or so. Therefore I don't show any code.
If it is required I can also show the code.

But what is required on the Linux system for the SSL email to work?
On windows I think I had to get some dll to make this work...

EDIT
After searching the web I found that there might be a ssl version clash here.
Installed on my RPi3 test machine is this:

Code:
$ openssl version -v
OpenSSL 1.1.1d  10 Sep 2019

And from a reply on a similar problem made by Remy Indy10 needs an earlier version.
Since I am on an ARM Linux (Debian style) on RaspberryPi there is no binary to download I assume...
So how to handle this?

In another reply in the same thread there is a statement that FPC 3.2.0 fixes all of that, but I have FPC 3.2.0 + Lazarus 2.0.12 on my RaspberryPi and it still issues these errors!

Print this item

  Close Remote Session
Posted by: Rolphy Reyes - 05-04-2021, 09:41 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (7)

Hi!

Every time an user make loggin in the application, the AppId (sessionId) is save in the database.

With this information, I try to terminate the session from another program and my code fail every time.

How can I end the session?

Delphi Seattle
Intraweb 15.2.10

Code:
procedure TFrmSesionUsuario.CerrarSesion(const AAppId: string);
var
  lApp: TIWApplication;
  lExpired, lLocked: Boolean;
  I: Integer;
  lForm: TIWAppForm;
begin
  lApp := gSessions.LookupAndLock(AAppId, lExpired, lLocked);
  if Assigned(lApp) and not lExpired then
  begin
    try
      for I := lApp.ActiveFormCount -1 downto 0 do
      begin       
          lForm := TIWAppForm(lApp.ActiveForms[I]);
          lForm.Release;
      end;
      lApp.SessionTimeOut := 1;
      lApp.Terminate;
    finally
      lApp.Unlock;
    end;
  end;
end;


The lApp variable is always NIL.

How can I overcome this problem?

TIA!

Print this item

  The browser you are using is different than the one that initiated the session.
Posted by: DavidF - 05-04-2021, 11:53 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (6)

Hi!
We use IntraWeb for both a web application and a backend for apps and other web applications, and we recently migrated to version 15.2.20 with Delphi 10.4.

Now sometimes this message shows up in the log:

"The browser you are using is different than the one that initiated the session."

On some servers it happens every time when we try to receive data using an app, and then the app cannot continue.
On other servers it happens occasionally with a standard intraweb application, but the end users does not seen to notice.

The only way we found to fix it is to turn off CheckSameUA.

The error seems to originate from the parts of the code that is not in the downloadable source code.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards, David

Print this item

  TIWFileUploader behind reverse proxy
Posted by: oystein.jakobsen@sas.no - 05-01-2021, 05:57 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (6)

I have difficulties getting TIWFileUploader to work on production server. FileUploader works well in development environment so I suspect it could be related to the reverse proxy / url rewrite on the production server.

Apache config:
  ProxyPass "/stocklive2" "http://127.0.0.1:6824"
  ProxyPassReverse "/stocklive2" "http://127.0.0.1:6824"

The property ServerController RewriteUrl (URLBase) has been set accordingly to '/stocklive2', and the rest of the app works well. Component is named "MyFileUploader'.

An error is logged in app_session.log: 127.0.0.1   /$/callback   ,  callback=MYFILEUPLOADER.DoOnAsyncUploadError2

In the client browser, the file upload progress bar is shown ok until completed, when browser console shows this JS error briefly before session is recreated:

IWFileUploader__3778771729.js:1 POST https://tcs.myairline.net/stocklive2/$/upload/1?IW_ActionParam=MYFILEUPLOADER&IWFileUploader=true&MYFILEUPLOADER=2020-11-09present.mp4&IW_SessionID_=dIVwFkuU9d2jAADeJV6NNC11Sjy&IW_TrackID_=1 404 (Not Found)

Any suggestions on what to do to get TIWFileUploader to work with reverse proxy or how to make it log what's going wrong?

Print this item

  TIWMenu in TIWFrame
Posted by: raulevm - 04-30-2021, 06:08 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi, I have a TIWMenu in a TIWFrame for use in other forms. The TMenuItems of the TMainMenu are displayed inside the TIWFrameRegion and not above it. In general in any TIWRegion where I put a TIWMenu the TMenuItems cannot be displayed, which makes the TIWMenu component unusable. Is it possible to correct this somehow so that the TMenuItems are above the TIWRegion, or at least above a TIWFrameRegion. Attached image, thanks in advance.



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item